September 2013 Weddings
Options

Hello Ladies!

Just wanted to stop in and say hello!  I am going to be a Sept bride!  We were planning for a June 2013 wedding but desided for a number of reason to push it back to Sept, so here I am! I am Mandi 30 yrs old, FI is Chad 28 this will be my 2nd wedding (my first husband passed away) and his first.  We have an awesome little boy who is 10 months old.  I am excited to get to know you ladies!  I am in the dayton, OH area.  Any other Cinci or Dayton brides? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello Ladies!

• Options
    WOW this board is DEAD huh?? 
  • Options
    Jlp818Jlp818 member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    It is definitely quiet!  Welcome to the board! :)  I'm a Sept 28, 2013 bride to be.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_hello-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:0e63d5c9-d6a4-4c8d-8567-cc02cfd88c06Post:ee14f6ca-8a9d-44ae-bb45-b894d48d4d0f">Re: Hello Ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is definitely quiet!  Welcome to the board! :)  I'm a Sept 28, 2013 bride to be.  :)
    Posted by Jlp818[/QUOTE]

Congrats too you!  I used the knot for my first wedding and am on the bump all the time!  haha well when I should be working...haha 

We need to get people "talking" here. 
  • Options
    mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I am definitely more active on my local board, but pop over here at least once a day... I think, as the plans start ramping up as our dates get closer, people will start talking! I, too, am a 9/28/13 bride!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    No one is really on my loc board at all anymore. 

Maybe we should do a get to know you game or do a sigg chalange something to get people talking?  I dont want to step on anyones toes but just an idea.  Laughing
  • Options
    Welcome and Congrats!!

Have you and your df picked a date in sept yet? I am a Sept. 27 bride.
    I really hope in the next little while this board gets busier! And I agree we definatly need a new siggy challange, I havnt changed mine since the last one which was like three months ago!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_hello-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:0e63d5c9-d6a4-4c8d-8567-cc02cfd88c06Post:8f3372bd-8a05-4ef5-99a3-1861b6681b11">Re: Hello Ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]No one is really on my loc board at all anymore.  Maybe we should do a get to know you game or do a sigg chalange something to get people talking?  I dont want to step on anyones toes but just an idea. 
    Posted by MandiNewMommy[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm all for this board livening up!  I don't care how it happens lol.<div>
    <div>I'm getting married on 9.28.13 on the beach.  I'm 32, FI is 30 and we have the most awesome toddler ever :).</div></div></div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just realized we both used awesome when describing our children - jinx ;).  I also forgot to mention that this is the first marriage for us both.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Congrats to you all as well!  When I get back to work on Thurs I will try to come up with some get to know you questions or something.  I dont get on much at home but all the time at work hehe.  FI and I are getting married on 9/14/13 :) 

• Options
    Angela1229Angela1229 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Hello welcome My date Sept 14... I'm having trouble where to start... LOL but I hope all is well with you guys .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards