September 2013 Weddings

Bridesmaid dress debacle!!!!!!!!!!

So today my mother FH and I went to pick up the bridesmaid dresses. Thought it was going to go easy no issues or anything. Well we got the dresses and reciept and left. The dresses looked fine and I didnt seem to have an issue until i looked closer. The dresses are black and ivory not white. The entire time we were trying on and ordering the dresses the consultant said black and white black and white. So yes I wanted black and white. I have a white dress and my 2 jr. bridemsids both have white so I have no clue what to do. They said I can return them for a different color thats it. Im really upset because I love these dresses. I am going to stick with the dresses since there is no other option for me but I am worried and unhappy still. oh well i guess i will have to Keep calm and chive on. Hope everyone else is having better luck.

Re: Bridesmaid dress debacle!!!!!!!!!!

• Sorry you aren't happy with the dresses. :(  I guess I'm a little confused, though -- why can't you return them? 
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Maybe they only come in black and ivory, maybe there is no white "white". So when the sales person said Black and White, she ordered you the only options in those.

Honestly, I don't imagine anyone will notice. But if youre really unhappy about it, return them.
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It's really hard to tell the difference sometimes between white and ivory.  I bet this one of those things where you notice more than anyone else.
  • Store policy won't let me return except for a different color. I know it's one of those things where I will be the only one who knows. I'm not gonna stress about it it'll be our secret lol
  • You should have lots of time to reorder...do they make them in just white?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards