September 2013 Weddings

Another Sign that Time's Flying

So I went to my checklist on this site.  I hadn't looked at it in at least a month.  And I saw that the part of the checklist that showed what I should have done starting at 12+ months had disappeared.  Now the list starts at 9-11 mos. AAaaaahhh!!  That freaked me out!  I mean it's a list so I figured it would still show what should have been done up to now.  But nope.  It just wipes out whatever you haven't done and reduces the number of months. I'm getting ready to send out my STDs in a couple weeks since we are having a ton of OOT guests from overseas and around the country.  And my heart is beating a little faster!  But I have to admit that I am enjoying all of this giddyness.  Yup, the budget is strained but I am having the time of my life just like the song.  I hope you guys are too cause when it's over that's all folks.Laughing

Re: Another Sign that Time's Flying

• Lol I logged in this morning and have 364 days left til the wedding - when I first started posting, there were nearly 600!  I can't believe how fast that time has already gone, and I know the rest is going to blur right past.  I have to get moving on STDs since the wedding is OOT for all of us except one of FI's aunts lol :)

I know that giddyness you mentioned!  FI surprised me by taking me out to dinner (quickly, damn his work) last night to celebrate our pre-wedding anniversary, and it was really cute to me that he was as excited as I was.  I just can't believe that this time next year, I'll be waking up with a second ring and a husband...excuse me while I go scream/giggle with excitement!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I know exactly how you girls feel! I will be at the 11 month mark on Saturday. I looked at the calendar and I was like are you for real???? Gotta really cut out the junk food and hit the treadmill!

It seems the list of things to do is growing and the days keep flying by!

TayBeach2013- I started posting back at 700ish days and I almost had a panic attack when I hadn't checked it in a LONG time and all the sudden we were at 400 days!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards