September 2013 Weddings

Just ordered my STD

I'm so excited. I just ordered my STD from vistaprint.com and only spent the price of shipping, a whopping 7.06. Let the checks begin!

Forgot to mention they have 100 postcards for free, you just pay shipping
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Just ordered my STD

• We're probably going to do a lot from Vistaprint.  We're actually ordering our invitations from Etsy of just the digital file.  Then we're going to have them printed through Vistaprint.  We're goign to save tons of money this way.  :-) 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Groupon has a deal going right now for 70 dollar worth of stuff for 17.00
  • Awesome!  I am waitting to get my E pics this fall before I order mine...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yup.  I'm like Mandi me and my FI are taking our E pics next Thursday, August 9.  Then once we get them back we will be using them on our STD magnets that we will send out at the end of the September due to all of the overseas guests that need to start planning early.  Plus our website will be on the STD too so folks can stay on top of what's going on that way.
  • I ordered mine last night too I got mine through wedding paper divas. I love them and they are a little strange / offbeat. Super excited though to actually have them on their way soon !
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I got mine this week! When are you all sending them out?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards