September 2013 Weddings

BM/MOH gifts

So I would like to get all my girls, except the FG, Coach wristlets.  I am trying to decide whether I should buy them each a wristlet that they would like or get them wristlets that would match the dresses. What would you do?

Re: BM/MOH gifts

• I would want something that I can use all the time rather than just that one day. Depending on where your ceremony and reception are they won't be carrying a wristlet with them anyway. I had a super cute almost clutch-like coach purse that matched my MOH's wedding colors when I was her MOH a few years ago. I had it with me with a few emergency items in it but it was in the bridal room during the ceremony and at my chair during the reception. It was more annoying to keep track of it than anything else.

***September 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Are they going to carry flowers down the aisle or the wristlets?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I say have them match the dress... unless the girls would HATE them then I guess get them all different. I just think it would be a cute memory to have them match
    ***March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • My friend did this for her wedding, and she got different ones, but they were all in shades that would compliment the dresses. It worked out really well because we were able to use them at the wedding, but we didn't mix up our bags. Good luck! I was considering a wristlet or clutch too, but I'm not sure yet!
  • I got Coach wristlets for my girls, what they would want vs. for the wedding.  None of their gifts have anything to do with my wedding whatsoever, just things they would like/use on a daily basis.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards