September 2013 Weddings
Options

honeymoon!! check

We booked our honeymoon finally1!!!We are going to italy. 3 nights in sorrento, 4 in positano, and 4 in capri!!! i am so excited!!
woohoo.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: honeymoon!! check

• Options
    That sounds amazing! Woohoo!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on the awesome honeymoon!
    ***September 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_honeymoon-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:3186d07f-20a4-44b6-b5c9-8640717ad53fPost:7945c571-e752-493f-b1dc-e446b14610f7">honeymoon!! check</a>:
    [QUOTE]We booked our honeymoon finally1!!!We are going to italy. 3 nights in sorrento, 4 in positano, and 4 in capri!!! i am so excited!! woohoo.
    Posted by firewaterx[/QUOTE]

That's awesome! We are looking to go to Rome for 4 days then hit Capri and Sorrento for 4! Who did you book your trip through? Positano looks amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Score!  We're really going to need a honeymoon picture thread or something...
  • Options
    Congrats on booking!  I personally can't wait to get out of dodge lol.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Sounds great! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    This Italian agent Adriana and her colleague vittorio based in Italy . They are amazing and so sweet . She's even coming to meet us at the port to see how things went !
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards