September 2013 Weddings

Thursday

Happy Thursday -- it's almost the weekend!

What does everyone have going on today?
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Thursday

• We're doing a late V-Day thing and taking a class to learn how to make sushi. Then I'm holding FI's video games ransome until we decide on a honeymoon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm going to get my keys today and unload my car with the cleaning and bathroom stuff.  Then my cousin is playing a playoff high school hockey game.  He's a captain and a senior and they made it all the way to the state championship last year!  I love live hockey and they are a great team.

Trying to stay calm and not think about the million and one things that I have to do when I get home.

In other news, I crocheted two washcloths last night.  My hands got sore so I had to stop, but it's a great stress reliever, and totally helped me wind down.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_thursday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:333dd5a9-b7a6-42c1-9477-62484d12234dPost:623b3e41-d917-4fe0-ba52-fc4d3b9fcdcc">Re: Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're doing a late V-Day thing and taking a class to learn how to make sushi. Then I'm holding FI's video games ransome until we decide on a honeymoon!
    Posted by janellegt13[/QUOTE]

<div>HAHAHAHAHA!  Love it!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_thursday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:333dd5a9-b7a6-42c1-9477-62484d12234dPost:623b3e41-d917-4fe0-ba52-fc4d3b9fcdcc">Re: Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're doing a late V-Day thing and taking a class to learn how to make sushi. Then I'm holding FI's video games ransome until we decide on a honeymoon!
    Posted by janellegt13[/QUOTE]

Great idea! I wish I had something to hold ransom until he decided on a honeymoon.

We have nothing exciting going on tonight. We need to e-mail the hotel and clarify some things but that shouldn't take too long. I'll probably try to sew up some of the toys the monster husky has destroyed so they have a second chance at life. He likes to remove the eyes so some of them may not be salvageable.
    ***September 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_thursday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:333dd5a9-b7a6-42c1-9477-62484d12234dPost:1b69c325-b77a-4a94-a35b-2b9105082a51">Re: Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In other news, I crocheted two washcloths last night.  My hands got sore so I had to stop, but it's a great stress reliever, and totally helped me wind down.
    Posted by BostonGIrl4732[/QUOTE]

Boston, I tried crocheting when I was pregnant.  However, the attention span of a gnat combined with fuzzy yarn (note to beginners - start simple lol) got me nowhere.

I'm so happy we're one day closer to the weekend, and 9/28ers have finally slipped under 7 months!  I'm organizing our schedules for the month, but I should be working.  Oh well - it's not going anywhere :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_thursday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:333dd5a9-b7a6-42c1-9477-62484d12234dPost:308e0fbc-858a-4c02-a7dc-2a6f0c897dcb">Re: Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday : Boston, I tried crocheting when I was pregnant.  However, the attention span of a gnat combined with fuzzy yarn (note to beginners - start simple lol) got me nowhere.
    Posted by TayBeach2013[/QUOTE]

<div>Last night was my first time trying a cotton yarn.  It was AWFUL when I started, but I was determined to get my washcloths out of it.  After the first hour it wasn't that bad.  I will admit I did give up on some fuzzy yarn last week.  I should be able to get about five or six washcloths out of the yarn I bought so I'm going to keep going until I run out.</div><div>
    </div><div>I've come to realize I just need something that I can do that shuts my mind off.  Plus it's perfect while I'm watching TV for commercials.  Washcloths and scarves are easy... no counting!</div>
  • Today is cleaning day for me because tomorrow I will be running about 3 dozen errands.  ugh.  On the up-side, I will get to see my wonderfrul Gramma tomorrow - lunch and girl-talk!

The 7 month thing just hit me this morning, so I am guessing the weekend will be spent doing lots of wedding stuffs....or at least it should be!  

Happy almost-Friday, everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sept. 2013 Board Sig Challenge for March: Hair Inspiration

Big freeze curls framing my face like this; Inverted braid or Frech twist up the back. No flower. Veil attached to comb in the back at top of braid/twist.

• I am trying to find and finalize the after party bus for the wedding. The one place I saw and wanted to book months ago is now booked totally thanks to college football season and the fa t that Duke, UNC and NC state are all around here. I did t book it then because I have been arguing with the rents about when we should book. Hoping now they see we can't wait until a month before like they wanted
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I don't have much going on tonight. Going to visit a girlfriend that I don't get to see that much!!

I'm getting excited because I finally get to try on wedding dresses on Saturday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_thursday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:333dd5a9-b7a6-42c1-9477-62484d12234dPost:623b3e41-d917-4fe0-ba52-fc4d3b9fcdcc">Re: Thursday</a>:
    Posted by janellegt13[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>LOL! I need to do this (the hold video games ransom for honey planning) - such a good idea! 

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CRAZY day at work for me... Actually still here at 8:30 pm, but did manage to finally get FI to say yes to a photographer this am. Made the call on my way to work and set everything up so yay for one check. Going to take my hour long drive home and prob head to bed!
    ***March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards