September 2013 Weddings
Options

Reassurance

Ok, so just this past Wednesday I had a breast reduction, I definitely needed one, considering my cup size was an H. These past couple of days, I have been very limited to what I can do. My fiance and I have a little girl who is 8 months old, and she is very clingy to me lately due to her teething.

But my fiance has stepped up and done so much I have done nothing but continue to repeatedly fall in love with him over and over again, He does everything from showering and dressing me to putting our little girl to bed. He has been the ideal man in my life, and I couldn't have been blessed with anyone better, especially since right before my surgery, I was restricted due to fractures in my ankle. And for him to be so happy and optimistic lately since he lost his job recently, which was more of a better thing with me undergoing surgery, I just had to share my feelings, I have not felt so blessed, but seeing him step up these past couple of days is constantly reminding me of what kind of man I'm marrying <3

Re: Reassurance

• Options
    It's a good feeling to have!

Hope you are back on your feet soon!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That is amazing !! Sounds like you've been blessed.
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It's great to have someone so supportive in your life. Glad you found such an amazing partner.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • Options
    Aww how awesome!  Hope you get to feeling better soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards