September 2013 Weddings
Options

FFFC

Alright, ladies. Let's hear those Friday confessions!
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: FFFC

• Options
    Jlp818Jlp818 member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker

I downloaded photobucket when i got my phone over a year ago and I set it to transfer all of my photos directly to it NOT knowing it was public..... OOPS.  Just made that private.  EEK.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have no supervision today and have worked on nothing (with the exception of maybe 20 combined minutes) except wedding stuff.  And Pinning - definitely Pinning lol.

My boss will be pleasantly surprised that I stayed for my full shift though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I had french fries for lunch. That's it -- just french fries. And they were amazing.

And I fully intend to have pizza for dinner. Take that, wedding diet.
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I forgot to pay my water bill!  Opps FI and LO got home and no water I called and they will have it back on my 4:30. 

Thanks for taking the lead today...life has been nuts. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Since we booked our September 2013 date I have been lax on my diet, too...thinking I have all this time to lose it....even though I've had a hard time losing weight for years!  Had a mounds today and will probably satisfy a frozen yogurt craving tonight. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    diet - when i got engaged 3 months ago i thought i would have gone on one by now - i go dress shopping next month when my sister comes in town and have not even started a diet - ugh - my dress is going to end up being huge - i keep wanting to start a diet - just havent figured out what i like to eat enough that can be diet food
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    As far as dieting, I suck at it.  I'm not much for breakfast so I'll have oatmeal at work (quick and easy!) to tide me over until lunchtime, which generally consists of a chef salad with balsamic vinaigarette.  I pretend this is healthy despite the fact that for every bite of lettuce, there are 3 types of cheeses and meat falling out of everywhere lol.  By dinnertime I've completely forgotten any diet plans and eat whatever is in front of me, blah.

BUT I've been making it a point to exercise more.  For a while I was dedicated to Brazil Butt Lift, and I'm definitely going to have to start that up again.  Results were quick and amazing, and it was a ton of fun while still being a real workout.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm late...but I went to Victoria's Secret and used FI's card by mistake...we have identical cards and I did not even look at the name on it! I put the money right back on his card when I went to a bank, he has not said anything....fingers crossed! lol!
    Life Is Sweeter With Icing on Top... Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards