September 2013 Weddings
Options

RSVP Help/Menu Selection!

Ok girls, I am trying to envision how my RSVPs will be returned to me and that they are perfectly filled out. The guests will have 3 meals to choose from and each guest will get their own place card with a "marker" of what they chose. Will each person need to write their full name in the "M________" section so that I know who the bf/gf/Mrs is? I'm worried that I'm going to get back a few RSVPs with just the initials next to the meal selection and not the full names of the spouse or guest being brought. Or would it be better to make one place card for the Mr. & Mrs. and put two markers on one place card? Any advice would help. I'm worried that this will go completely wrong!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: RSVP Help/Menu Selection!

• Options
    I think you're overthinking it a little. :-)

For most of your guests you will already know the name of their significant other (Significant others should be invited by name on invitations). In that case there may only be a few people that truly have a "and guest" who's name you don't know. Most of those people would fill in the full name on the M____ line, at the most you may be left with a couple of phone calls to make to clarify.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Sigh...thank you. I know I'm overthinking this as well. I'm just a perfectionist with too many details for their wedding! I just need to breathe and it'll be alright haha

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards