September 2013 Weddings

Wedding Jewelry

Have you ladies gotten your wedding jewelry yet for yourself? If so, where did you purchase it from? I am having a hard time finding something I like that isnt breaking the bank!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Wedding Jewelry

• My mom bougth mine for me for my birthday from Swarovski. It was expensive and I'm feeling a bit guilty about it, but she seemed excited.
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I wanted a simple necklace with one pearl and a simple pair of earrings. However... FI's best man/cousin manages a family owned jewelery store and said that if I want, my something borrowed can be any jewelery I want from the store!!! I originally wanted something I can wear forever... but I think I am going to take him up on his offer! And if I really love it, I can hint to FI to buy it for me! lol I just have to remember that I want simple and not to go overboard and drape myself in diamonds! haha
    ***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I ordered my statement necklace off of Etsy.  I love, love, love my necklace. 

Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_wedding-jewelry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:4655e825-33ad-40a7-a0d0-64e246d924b2Post:1483e64c-d84b-42ba-90af-616f18e4425c">Re: Wedding Jewelry</a>:
    [QUOTE]My mom bougth mine for me for my birthday from Swarovski. It was expensive and I'm feeling a bit guilty about it, but she seemed excited.
    Posted by ftrmrsw[/QUOTE

My birthday is in March and I did consider asking for a nice jewelry set for the wedding as a gift, but my parents are already helping SO much...I feel guilty too! haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mrskloop- that sounds like something out of a movie!! I bet that will be fun!!!
    Goofy- I do remember you sharing this before and it is simply STUNNING!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm making mine.  The FMIL and I both make jewelry, so we are teaming up to make a piece.  I want something more simple, she likes the more complicated stuff... ultimately, I win, but I will let her feel involved. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We were shopping a couple of weeks ago and Megan found a beautiful set (necklace and earrings) that she wanted to buy for me to wear for the wedding.  Since she doesn't know anything about my dress, etc., she had to ask if it would go together nicely.  :-)

I know we all feel this way, but I am SO in love with the person I KNOW I am supposed to be with!

- Melissa
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sept. 2013 Board Sig Challenge for March: Hair Inspiration

Big freeze curls framing my face like this; Inverted braid or Frech twist up the back. No flower. Veil attached to comb in the back at top of braid/twist.

• I bought a bracelet and necklace from premier jewelery (or something like that.)
    The bracelet

The necklace

The flower is on a clasp and can be removed. I really love it, but don't want to take away from my dress. If it looks too busy, I will just use the simple strand.
    Sept. 13 March Siggy Challenge: hair inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm just doing earrings and I ordered them off Amazon.  I decided not to go with a necklace and my hair piece was ordered with the veil.
  • I'm having trouble finding exactly what I'm looking for.  I just want a simple necklace, dangly earrings and a bracelet, but nothing out there is hitting me.  It's weird that this is what I seem to be the pickiest about so far!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
  • Tay- as usual we are on the SAME page!!! I am so picky about this too! I want something simple as well, but nothing is making me want to buy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got mine off of etsy! Both sellers were DOLLS.

somethingjeweled
    Statement Wedding Jewelry SET, Art Deco Wedding Jewelry SET, Pearl and Rhinestone Swarovski Jewelry SET

WeddinGlam
    This is the original

Reserve listing for Ellen

And then she custom made mine to add a few of the sparkly balls for me!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I haven't even started looking yet! I'm terrible with accessorizing. I know I want a hairpiece of some sort, and will probably keep it simple otherwise.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_wedding-jewelry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:4655e825-33ad-40a7-a0d0-64e246d924b2Post:32c47082-b4de-4214-bd31-0ab4463f1b8a">Re: Wedding Jewelry</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got mine off of etsy! Both sellers were DOLLS. somethingjeweled WeddinGlam This is the original And then she custom made mine to add a few of the sparkly balls for me!
    Posted by elliemonster2012[/QUOTE]

love love love!!
    **September 2013 January siggy challenge - bouquet inspiration** 86412886570268992_SthmzhVF_c_zps5fe628c0 Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @ Goofy- that statement necklace is amazing.  The color is stunning.

@ Ellie- love the look of pearls with some bling!

My jewelry will be my something borrowed from my godmother- she has a nice collection of earrings, rings, etc, because my godfather buys her jewelry for most holidays and special ocassions.  I'm so excited!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards