September 2013 Weddings

Manic Monday

I'll start! What does everybody have going on this week?

Tomorrow I'm going to try on the dress in the picture that I'm obsessed with. I'm actually hoping not to like it, because it will make my decision easier! Lol. We've also been trying to figure out STD ideas, moreso to see what we need to incorporate at our engagement session which is coming up in October.

NWR: I have a meeting with another recruiter today, and I sent in an application to a really awesome NFP this morning, so wish me luck! The goal for this week is to make it through the week without quitting my job. Easier said than done. And packing! Still waiting to hear officially about the apartment, but we should be moving in this weekend. And then that means we can get a dog!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Manic Monday

• Oph: Good Luck with everything!  It looks like you have a very busy week ahead of you!

WR: nothing really, although i should call my photographer to get our engagement session scheduled.  We need to get out SavetheDates out in November because we have a lot of out of staters (who will probably not come anyways because FI's cousin is getting married two months before us and I don't think FI OOT family will be able to come out twice.) 

NWR:  I have two longgg days ahead of me, in the next 38 hours I'll be working 24 of them.  I should have taken a longer vacation.  Wednesday I promised FI that we would go to the library so he could have quiet time to write.  In the middle of all my plans i need to hit the gym HARD.  I porked out all weekend!  Can't wait for my besties dirty 30 throwdown on Friday and then a cookout Saturday.  Whew!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ugh, the end of this week cannot come fast enough.

About 2/3 of our office is on vacation or away at meetings, including managers. I'm filling in for one co-worker and everything she does for clients is extremely complicated. I'm taking a few minutes to eat my lunch now as I can feel the headache coming on.

WR - We finalized out STD last night so I would like to get them ordered. My florist sent me a proposal finally and its a bit over the budget we discussed so I have to get my thoughts in order to reply to him. by the way, I never thought I would love a florist so much. I didnt' even think the flowers were that important to me until I started talking to him! I hope to get our engagement pictures scheduled for October. FI is somewhat dragging his feet about this, I don't really know why and he really doesn't give me a great answer. Oh well!

Off topic we celebrated my FI grandmother's 100th birthday yesterday! It was such a great day. met all kinds of FI's distant relatives. His Gram is one amazing lady and just had the best day. She was so happy! You would have no idea that she was 100. She looks and acts like she's in her 80s.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello ladies! 

WR: I finally talked to our cousin-in-law about engagement photos; he accepted the task before I even finished the whole question, so now I just have to figure out a day and time, and buy our Longwood tickets.  I'm also excited that we get to visit/book our venue on Sunday, woot!  While we're down there, FI and I are also going to scope out the exact spot on the beach where we will hold the ceremony.  By Monday, planning will be kicked into high gear!!  Tonight I have to return my wedding shoes for the 2nd time.  Quality control at Steve Madden has clearly gone to hell.

NWR:  Car inspection is due, ugh.  I got a new cookbook yesterday and will spend a little time tonight planning meals for the week, instead of winging it every night lol.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • WR not much going on this week except that I found out yesterday that FI does not want me to know what he and the guys are wearing which freaks me out. So now I have to go find a swatch in the color the girls are wearing. Hopefully something cheap from David bridal. NWR preparing to go back to work next week. I have 5 classes this semester instead of the customary 3 so I have to mentally prepare for it. Not to mention the syllabi that need to be updated and constructing one for a class I've never taught.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR: BM meeting tonight to go over shower costs and dresses

NWR- long work days this week  ;-(
  • WR: Trying to figure out DJ and video.  My FI is coming up to visit this weekend and we're doing a "dry run" from the church to the reception because my FILs did one and went a weird way and are trying to stess everyone out about it.  So we need to nip that one in the bud.

NWR: I have a ton of stuff to deal with at work and pictures from a recent vacation to go through.  Plus I have a ton of laundry and some cleaning to do.  It's going to be a long week...
  • WR:  Not Much going on other than picking a date for e-pics. 

NWR:  My lil guys 1st bday party is this Sat.   I am freakin out over all the last min things.  Gotta get all the food stuff this week, get the outside set up and still need to dust and clean the bathroom.  I am hoping to hear back from Wright Patt airforce base about a job!  Please keep your fingers crossed ladies!  Work is always a great time so I am sure that will not be any dif this week. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had the weekend off so I actually managed to get the dishes done, the kitchen cleaned, most of the laundry done, etc. so this week should go by a little smoother.

Got in some invitation samples and FI and I like the same one in person *whew!*  We're going to go see my grandma Wed. and my mom and brother are meeting us there so I can share all my wedding plans thus far (including my dress!) with her in person for the first time really.  She's also meeting our little woofer.
  • Yesterday I had to leave work with a HUGE migraine, that resulted in vomiting.  I think I'm way too stressed right now.  Trying to work two jobs, plan a wedding, and fit in all my friends and family that are always wanting to do something, and keep my house clean is going to be the death of me. 

The rest of the week I plan to relax more.  Although I really need to finalize our decision on our caterer.  It's down to two.  One I LOVE but they are a few hundred dollars more than the other, which is good but not awesome like the first one.  Ugh.  I hate money. 

At least this weekend we're going to a family get together and then to see the Punch Brothers in concert.  We love them. 

Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards