September 2013 Weddings

HELP

hi im new....me and my BF are not engaged yet (think we are just going to skip that part) BUT we cant came up with a date for our wedding....we have ppl coming from different country and they all say WHEN we should get marry so its easier for them....i dont know what to do
any one out there going through the same thing???

Re: HELP

• I had to move my wedding date so my finance's fam could make it.  It only delayed the wedding a month so no big deal.  
    But why don't you take a survey of when everyone could make it and compare it to when you and your fiance are thinking of having the date.  Obviously you won't be able to accommodate everyone but you can try to roll with the date that will cater to the bulk of your fam.  Just remember that it is you and your man's day so ultimately you will get the last say.  It's nice to try to accommodate everyone but it is your wedding and you need to do as you please in the end.

Hope that helped, happy planning!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had some issues with my wedding. i really wanted to do 9/13 or 9/14 but it's Yom Kippur. My family gave me mega crap about those dates so i had to choose the 6th. I've realized by now that the people i REALLY want to be at my wedding will be there. if someone doesn't show up then it's no skin off my back. i know that everyone i love the most will be there for me on my special day. i can't let everyone make me crazy about the date.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards