September 2013 Weddings
Options

Flower girl dresses

What do you plan to let yours wear ? Our girls will wear brown dresses , the guys will have yellow with there suit. I was wanting to lean towards myself being the only one wearing white but I'm not so sure anymore. I was thinking of my flower girls wearing brown like the other girls , or a brown dress with yellow sash or maybe just a white dress with a sash of either color..If this was you and your colors what would you pick ?
~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
This is my inspiration
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The actual one I made
Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flower girl dresses

• Options
    I have NO IDEA what my little ladies will be wearing. We have 4 junior bridesmaids and 3 flower girls -- 4 of them are my sister's girls, so I really don't want to make them all get $100+ dresses, because that would be way too much. I'm thinking perhaps just simple tutus and cardigans for the flower girls, but the jr bridesmaids are too old for that, I think. Ugh. This is stressing me out as I write it....
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My niece is my flower girl and she just turned 7 and is literally only about a foot shorter than me!  By then, she will probably be closer to my height, so she doesn't want to be in a "baby dress" as she put it.  She will go shopping with me and my BMs next weekend, so I want her to be in something she will be comfortable in.  My bridesmaids will be in navy and the dress I liked for my bridesmaids has a similar "junior bridesmaid" version!  Hopefully everyone likes it so the BMs can wear it in navy and my flower girl can wear it in bright yellow. I figured she can also wear it as an Easter dress the following Spring. :)   I also have given her the option of holding a bouquet or one of those flower ball things, but she REALLY wants to throw petals and have a basket, which I love that she still wants to do that! Laughing
    ***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My girls will wear the same color as my maids.  My grandma and I are going to make the dresses with a simple pattern using tulle for the skirt.  I considered having them wear white, but my dress is ivory, not white and it was a headache trying to find an ivory dress that was affordable that I liked.  So I decided to just make them :)
  • Options
    my bridesmaids are wearing platium with fushia flowers and my flowers girls are wearing fushia with a platinum something not flowers to carry and my daughter who is the junior bride is wearing ivory like my dress and having the exact same bouquet as me except smaller.
  • Options
    My flower girls are wearing charcoal and my bridesmaids are most likely wearing black.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm completely opposite from everyone. We not having a flower girl but when we were considering it, it was going to be my 4yo niece and she was going to wear the first communion dress both myself and my sister wore.
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I too think I should be the only one in white so my little ladies will wear either black or malibu or a combination of the two. I found some dresses on eBay but of course u have to wait until closer to the date to ensure I get the right sizes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My flower girls, which are our daughters, will be wearing white with a color sash. (thinking purple).
    **September 2013 January siggy challenge - bouquet inspiration** 86412886570268992_SthmzhVF_c_zps5fe628c0 Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Either navy or white with a color sash.  It all depends on what we find that my cousin will wear.  She can be picky sometimes so I'm just going with the flow for this one.
  • Options
    I have 1 Jr. bridemaid and she is 13 years old and taller han most of my BM's! Needless to say she will wear the same style dress as my other BM's. I think it is rediculous to have a flower girl wear a $100 dress. I plan on getting either a colored dress in teal or brown from Kohl's or JCPenny's or having my FG wear an ivory dress which I can get from Burlington Coat Factory for around $30. They have 1st communion dresses that look just like the flower girl dresses at DB for a fraction of the price!
    February Siggy Challenge... Honeymoon Destination:
    Honeymoon Cabin in the Smokey Mountains
    Gatlinburg, TN
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards