September 2013 Weddings
Options

If I am freaking out already what will happen the month of the wedding ahhhh

Anyone else starting to freak out? As I start paying things in full and looking into day of schedule and things like that I start to panic and worry. FH tells me not to worry it will all work out but easier said then done. March is right around the corner and that means we will be in the 6 month range! I cant wait to start getting more organized but I dont see it happening.All of the center pieces that have to be put together, making sure everyone is booked and on the same page, making sure we stay in budget. AY yi yi I think I may go crazy before the wedding. Is anyone else going through the same thing?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: If I am freaking out already what will happen the month of the wedding ahhhh

• Options
    I am in the same boat!  I started getting things done over a year ago, and everyont told me I was crazy, but now as I look at everything we have left to do... yikes! I don't know how I am going to get everything done and make sure that is all flows together.  I am having a hard time doing the day of timeline because I am waiting on start times for hair and make-up and that dictates the rest of my morning.  I am also realizing how all of the little things (like tips, marriage licenece, etc.) are starting to add up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    September 2013 Siggy ~Hair Inspiration~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had a moment of panic last week.  We were so ahead at first, and now we're not anymore and we're not making much progress.  I'm just trying to keep an open mind and to-do lists are awesome...
  • Options
    I am freaking out as well. I keep looking at the time now thinking of what I should have done months ago but thought I had plenty of time to do. Realistically, we do still have time but I just can't wrap my mind around it. Yikes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm freaking out too!  And I keep hearing my new least favorite words: "you have plenty of time!" *rolls eyes*
  • Options
    OMG if I hear one more person tell me I have plenty of time, I think I will slap them then walk away!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards