September 2013 Weddings

Which do you like better? *pics and poll*

I am asking for a custom embosser for Christmas for the wedding invites.  How....special lol.

Which do you like better?  I'd really prefer to have our(weird to say that!!!) last name because I think it is a bit more formal, but I really like the designs of some of the first names a lot!  These are my fave.  Do a girl a favor, and vote.  FI doesn't care lol.  :)

This is my favorite, for what it is worth, but I worry because FI's last name is 4 letters so that would kinda throw off the top part, no?

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Which do you like better? *pics and poll*

• I guess technically since it's to be for invites it should be using your maiden name, but I'd hate to have some thing I can only use for less than a year

I'm not really digging the hyphenated name, but that's my personal preference
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Some people say it is bad luck to use your married name before you are actually married. I guess it depends how you feel about superstitions.

If you are getting the embosser for future use, not for invitations- I pick #4. If you are going to use it for your invitations, I would vote not to use your new last name and go with #3!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I think I like either three or four the best... I found the circle one a little difficult to read. 
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was worried about having the new last name, too but was jusitifying it since it technically didn't say Ellie Newlastname...just in the circle lol.  IYou can switch out the plates which is nice so maybe I'll get one for the wedding and just buy a new one after since I'll be handling the RSVPs and everything will be coming to us!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards