July 2012 Weddings
Options

Excited

I got an email last night that my invitations were shipped yesterday!  YAY!  I can't wait to get them and see how they turned out.  I am actually looking forward to being able to address them.  I think that is what is going to make everything seem real to me.  What has made it seem real to you?
Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Excited

• Options
    I was so excited when I got my email saying the same thing to. I think when I send them out and start getting RSVP's back that it will seem the most real, because then I'll realize how close it is and how much I still have left to do. Yikes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • Options

It's exciting isn't it?!

I think it hit me when we changed our bank stuff. We used to have completely separate checking accounts. Now we still have separate ones but we are able to have access to each other's and we have a joint savings. Not very romantic, but that's when it really hit me! I mean, everything with the wedding has been fun, decorative, etc- but the bank thing is like an actual REAL thing that we'll be dealing with everyday. Not sure if I make any sense, but yeah... :)

doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    When I saw the invitation. It was like, there it is, in print, this is real. Also, yesterday I ordered mongramed tote bags for all my girls. I got one for me too, and I got it with my new last initial. That was freaky.

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay how exciting! I'm sure you'll be obsessively stalking the shipment tracking for the next few days.. hahaha or at least I would! About the reality question, can't say it has FULLY hit me yet... is that bad? lol
  • Options
    Woohoo!! I'm waiting on a proof for our invites and I'm sooo excited!

I honestly don't know that it's hit me as "real" yet. I don't know when it will lol Maybe when my dress comes in and I go for my first fitting :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_excited-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1d5e818d-a115-4528-a08f-0b0c642a72aePost:30febe8a-5c1a-4510-8621-937f305efaa5">Re: Excited</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay how exciting! I'm sure you'll be obsessively stalking the shipment tracking for the next few days.. hahaha or at least I would! About the reality question, can't say it has FULLY hit me yet... is that bad? lol
    Posted by Nati05[/QUOTE]

I have been stalking the tracking.  Right now they are in Colorado.  Haha! They are coming from Salt Lake City Utah.  We got our joint bank accounts when we moved to Georgia so that really wasn't a reality hit to me. 
    Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    michelle11988michelle11988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I think when I saw the invitations with our names it hit me.  I think it will hit me even more when I go try my dress on again next weekend to show my FG and her mother!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats on the Check! It hit me when we brought my fi's wedding band. I don't know why but seeing a ring on his finger made everything seem real.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards