September 2013 Weddings

Church booked!

Got our catholic cathedral booked for our wedding! We have a date!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Church booked!

• mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Woo hoo! Congrats!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awesome!  I need to get on this one, myself. *shameface*
  • Congrats! I felt the same jubilation and true sense of "it's official" when me and my FI got our date at our church, which also  happens to be catholic.  It's in Royal Oak, MI.

It's like setting the date with your FI is real but booking the venue for your ceremony and reception definitely puts "the date" in an entirely different league of REAL.Laughing
  • Yay!!!  Isn't it a great feeling when you get something big done.  Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_church-booked?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:67109fc1-1a42-4107-bc96-08361976d6fbPost:7c01cab5-39d5-4e8f-9d8e-a05bf684ad81">Re: Church booked!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! I felt the same jubilation and true sense of "it's official" when me and my FI got our date at our church, which also  happens to be catholic.  It's in Royal Oak, MI. It's like setting the date with your FI is real but booking the venue for your ceremony and reception definitely puts "the date" in an entirely different league of REAL.
    Posted by zantster[/QUOTE]

we are in detroit
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards