September 2013 Weddings
Options

contest voting?

is it against the rules on here to ask people to vote in a facebook contest for you?   I can win a free DJ if I win -  but don't want to post all the info if it is a no no

Edit - for some reason I cannot  spell today -
Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: contest voting?

• Options
    Unfortunately this is considered self promotion and is frowned upon by the powers that be. Sorry!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_contest-voting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:6e6f3971-cdf4-409a-aa01-ec3ed2440a91Post:da80b803-13e7-4c3e-8016-bbd5b3bd4670">Re: contest voting?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunately this is considered self promotion and is frowned upon by the powers that be. Sorry!
    Posted by mpickl[/QUOTE]

yuck - that sucks - because I am losing and could really use it - oh well I guess if anyone wants to help let me know - and I will leave it at that -
    But thanks - I guess I understand why though - the boards would be clogged up with people trying to get votes and all - that's why I asked before I posted all the info
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I appreciate you asking first! 
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards