September 2013 Weddings

Best STD places..

I'm hoping its not to late to get these ordered... OH well.
Who did you all use and did you have a good experience/price ect. I'm looking for a little more unique then your typical one but at this point I have dragged my feet to long lol.
Any input is appreciated :)
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers March Siggy: Wedding Hair Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Best STD places..

• wedding paper divas did a great job with ours.
  • We got ours on VistaPrint and got a great deal through RetailMeNot.com
  • I loved my shutterfly ones (if you have an e-pic you want to use) 
  • We did ours through Zazzle! 
  • We did postcards STDs through Vistaprint. We got 100 for $25 (that included shipping).

***September 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used VistaPrint as well (but we designed our own).
  • I haven't ordered ours yet either because we still haven't gotten our engagement pics yet. But once we do, we will be using Vistaprint. I want to send them out the first of May at the latest.
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We designed our own and printed them using Vistaprint; I used a $17 Groupon which more than covered the cost of making 100 postcards with upgraded stock.  It was really easy and they turned out nicely.  Just an FYI for Vistaprint, it takes them sometimes up to two weeks to ship so be forewarned :)

*** September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration ***
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_best-std-places?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:6f18105c-90f1-4ee4-ad7b-1ac5fefb26edPost:7d0d0e33-0c67-47ce-a1e3-b6738ccae19b">Re:Best STD places..</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't ordered ours yet either because we still haven't gotten our engagement pics yet. But once we do, we will be using Vistaprint. I want to send them out the first of May at the latest.
    Posted by GoofyAssChick[/QUOTE]

So nice to hear I'm not the only one.
    Thanks for all of the ideas!!!!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers March Siggy: Wedding Hair Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • "We got ours on VistaPrint and got a great deal through RetailMeNot.com"

same :-)

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • We used Magnet Street, they were magnets with our picture and we got lined envelopes, 100 for about $125...We thought that was good!
  • Vistaprint with a Groupon and coupon codes - same basics as ils2004.  I got the STDs and a bunch of other stuff for around $25.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
  • We used magnetstreet. I dont remembethow much but 125 sounds right... we did have a 15 off so I think they were less than that. They came out great and we even had like 10 extra than we ordered :
    ***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • meghasaurusmeghasaurus member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_best-std-places?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:6f18105c-90f1-4ee4-ad7b-1ac5fefb26edPost:7d0d0e33-0c67-47ce-a1e3-b6738ccae19b">Re:Best STD places..</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't ordered ours yet either because we still haven't gotten our engagement pics yet. But once we do, we will be using Vistaprint. I want to send them out the first of May at the latest.
    Posted by GoofyAssChick[/QUOTE]

I might be wrong, but isn't May a bit late to send out Save The Dates? Wouldn't you be sending out your invites a couple months later?
  • We made ours a magnet through VistaPrint.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_best-std-places?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:6f18105c-90f1-4ee4-ad7b-1ac5fefb26edPost:1810719e-8e05-4f8b-8c12-f65be9cd3ab0">Re:Best STD places..</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Best STD places.. : I might be wrong, but isn't May a bit late to send out Save The Dates? Wouldn't you be sending out your invites a couple months later?
    Posted by meghasaurus[/QUOTE]

The etiquette board folks usually say that they should be sent no later than 6-8 months before.  But we're a bit more flexible on this board.  As long as many of Goofy's guests aren't coming from long distance like mine are then 5 months before shouldn't be that bad.  I did the opposite and sent mine out waaaay in advance because FH has family coming over from Europe so it would take those relatives time to coordinate and save for all that.  Especially if they have children in school.  But if mine were local I'd say no biggie for 5 months.  I wouldn't see the sense in sending them any later than that though.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_best-std-places?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:6f18105c-90f1-4ee4-ad7b-1ac5fefb26edPost:4541072c-53b0-482b-a69a-9060f37e7fda">Re:Best STD places..</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Best STD places.. : The etiquette board folks usually say that they should be sent no later than 6-8 months before.  But we're a bit more flexible on this board.  As long as many of Goofy's guests aren't coming from long distance like mine are then 5 months before shouldn't be that bad.  I did the opposite and sent mine out waaaay in advance because FH has family coming over from Europe so it would take those relatives time to coordinate and save for all that.  Especially if they have children in school.  But if mine were local I'd say no biggie for 5 months.  I wouldn't see the sense in sending them any later than that though.
    Posted by zantster[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I gues you're right. Ours went our in January because we have so many people travelling from all over plus our wedding is on a Friday we wanted to give people a head's up about probably needing at least a half day off to join us.
  • 123print got 50 postcards with a picture on them for 13.95 plus tax
    The Future Mrs. Burleson Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards