Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Looking for a venue with a few specifications...

Hey all,

My fiance and I are actively looking through venues to find one that will fit both our tastes. We're looking for a place that will be the place of our ceremony and reception. 
His fraternity alumnus owns a catering company, we look to be using the connection, venue without set catering would definitely be preferred. 
Also we'd like for their to be an indoor/outdoor reception.
We will most likely have around 150 people during the ceremony, and likely have around 200 at the reception. 

Let me know if you have any questons! I aprreciate all the help!

Re: Looking for a venue with a few specifications...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! The perfect place to look is the sticky at the top. It has everyone's venues with tons of info. :)
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There will be quite a few probably.

My fav off the top of my head would be the Filter Building at White Rock Lake.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_looking-venue-specifications?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:417fe369-030b-47a6-b598-b33a86b08586Post:63d015b4-a97e-44d1-9dc1-bb9524c15a3d">Re: Looking for a venue with a few specifications...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey! The perfect place to look is the sticky at the top. It has everyone's venues with tons of info. :)
    Posted by AmberMarieTX[/QUOTE]
    My fault! I completely looked past that...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What part of town are you looking at?  What is your budget?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes what part of town are you thinking? My venue sounds like it fits your ideas. Artspace111, it has two separate outdoor areas, with one of them connecting to an indoor area. I brought in my own caterer too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards