September 2013 Weddings

TMI Tuesday

Finish this statement:

"I love my FI to death, but it bugs the crap out of me when_________!"
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TMI Tuesday

• Leaves his socks on the living room floor. Walk your lazy butt over to the hamper!!!
  • Finish this statement: "I love my FI to death, but it bugs the crap out of me when_________!"

..... he decides he needs both TVs to himself!  He will play a video game on the one in the living room and during breaks goes into the bedroom to catch up on sports news.  (he is a sportaholic).

..... he has given up on chores unless I nag him to death.

.... busts in any room I am in without knocking.  He thinks this is funny because no matter how many times he does it, it still scares the crap out of me!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ...he uses the floor lamp as a basketball hoop for his balled-up dirty scoks. Drives me NUTS.
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ...he drops his work clothes in the dining room floor.  Dude, seriously.  There's a hamper in our bedroom, in the bathroom, one in baby bear's room, another in the basement - wth makes you think the floor is acceptable?!

...he doesn't wipe the pee off the rim of the toilet bowl.  That takes me to my place; it's a very dark, cold, and angry place.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ...he puts used dishes in the sink.  I am happy they get that far, but the dishwasher is a foot to the right, dude.

...he uses 14 dryer sheets in a load of laundry.  I dunno if he thinks they are going to dry faster, or what!  Oh, that is also on top of using liquid softener too lol.

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • "I love my FI to death, but it bugs the crap out of me when he procrastinates things.. like stupid , would take 30 seconds to do , and may take him 3 days to do things ...

the other major thing - that just caused a discussion between us today is - he is a night owl - works in a kitchen - gets home late and in general stays up late and then sleeps late - I on the other hand need to be up before 6AM most mornings - so try to go to bed a little earller - instead of coming to bed Early with me and maybe getting some - he decides to come to bed after i have been asleep for about an hour and then try to get some - um yeah ... NO...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ...when he hides his socks around the living room and his work area so I can't find them then continuously complains that I need to do laundry more often because he's out of socks.  The dog thinks they're really fun chew toys.
  • ...he doesn't rinse his dishes. 
    ....for the life of me I have no idea how you can not get pee into that big ole bowl but he def cant.
    ....he is slow.  Like I can do laps around him at anything..lol
    ....I ask him to do something and he just sits there...really I am not asking for fun here...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ... He has an issue with not hitting the toilet bowl.  Gross. 

... He can't keep his pants up.  He has no butt whatsoever and sometimes even with a belt his pants slide down and he shows butt crack.  I'm constantly having to tell him to pull his pants up. 
    ... He plays his instruments when I'm watching television in the same room.  He's a great musician but that doesn't mean I want to hear him play 24/7.  He says he plays in the same room because he just wants to be close to me.  But sometimes, I just need some "me" time. 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_tmi-tuesday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:932694f8-d568-41ff-a964-2e63b32e5da8Post:a24640d0-eeb7-412f-8300-9bbad5e0b59c">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]... He has an issue with not hitting the toilet bowl.  Gross.  ... He can't keep his pants up. <strong> He has no butt whatsoever and sometimes even with a belt his pants slide down and he shows butt crack.  I'm constantly having to tell him to pull his pants up</strong>.  ... He plays his instruments when I'm watching television in the same room.  He's a great musician but that doesn't mean I want to hear him play 24/7.  He says he plays in the same room because he just wants to be close to me.  But sometimes, I just need some "me" time. 
    Posted by GoofyAssChick[/QUOTE]

Me too !  even when he sits down sometimes - I am like "how do you not realize you are sitting on the waistband to your pants !!!! pull them up
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards