September 2013 Weddings

I Set A Goal For Myself

To read at least one book a month in 2012. We are 2.5 weeks into the first month and I just finished my 2nd book. This goal is going to be easier to attain than I orinally thought.

What Are you ladies reading right now?

Re: I Set A Goal For Myself

• Fun goal! I've challenged myself to read 100 books this year. That's double what I read last year. I just started a book called Agyar today. It was recommended by a friend so I thought I would give it a shot. 
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Currently I am re-reading Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.  I read it in college but with the movie out in theatres I wanted to read it before I saw it.  This is a great idea! 
    ?Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.?
  • 100 books in a year! I must say that is impressive! Now that class has started I wont get to do much of my personal reading done. I read Model Land by Tyra Banks, Lets just say you can tell it was her first book she wrote lol Then I read I hope they serve beer in hell. Its a funny, dirty, easy read. I dont know if I would reccomend it though.

I have been hearing a lot about these Hunger Games books. I might have to start that one next....
  • The Way We Live Now by Anthony Trollope, free on Kindle!!

They've made it into a great little mini series too! Cillian Murphy, yum!
  • Hunger Games is AMAZING! I cant put it down!
  • Besides all my textbooks (bleh!) I'm reading The Help because I prefer to have read the book before seeing the movie.  Pretty good so far :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm also in school but my 45 minute train commute to and from work gives me plenty of reading time.  I'm on my 4th book of 2012 - thanks to you guys, it's Hunger Games lol!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards