September 2013 Weddings
Options

I found my dress...

I found my dress....did anyone else have second thoughts?  Not that I have anything else in mind I just got a little jittery I guess because its just an important decision and I want to make sure it is the right one. Did anyone else feel that way?

Here it is. Let me know what you think. Its Pronovias, Albinez. you can't really see all the detail on the side, cell phone cameras are not made for this, please disregard my unbrushed hair.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I found my dress...

• Options
    I found my dress Thursday.. It was the 4th dress I tried on. I too have the little jitters. Also my mom and dad couldn't be there so they made me rethink it, but last night I had a dream about my dress. It's mine. Yours is beautiful and I do agree, camera phones just don't give them justice.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    APDSS22APDSS22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited October 2012
    Congratulations on finding the dress!  The dress is lovely (looked it up online) cell phone cameras really don't look the same.  My parents both saw a cell phone pic of mine when I bought it.  (I would've waited, but it was discontinued so I had to buy it then or they might not have had my size.)  I love my dress, but my married friend said she had major doubts about hers right after she bought it.  In the end though, she knew it was the one.
  • Options
    Congrats on finding your dress!  You look great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I definitely had jitters when I ordered my dress. After I paid for it and left the store, I actually went out to my car and burst into tears! I think it was just the momentous-ness (probably not a word) of the act, and knowing that you've found the dress that you are going to get married in!

You look fabulous! Congrats!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I found my dress on Saturday. I am still jittery and wondering if I made the right decision. I have a lot of pics to look at with the dresses I did try on so I can see them. The one thing my bm pointed out was my smile in each of the dresses. It was easy to see which dress I liked the most.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    DMoore421DMoore421 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re:I found my dress...:[QUOTE]I found my dress....did anyone else have second thoughts?nbsp; Not that I have anything else in mind I just got a little jittery I guess because its justnbsp;an important decision and I want to make sure it is the right one. Did anyone else feel that way?Here it is. Let me know what you think. Its Pronovias, Albinez. you can't really see all the detail on the side, cell phone cameras are not made for this, please disregard my unbrushed hair.nbsp; Posted by HHF0913[/QUOTE]

I have literally had to make myself not look at dresses or pictures of dresses so that I don't have second thoughts. I love the dress I found though. More of a I am afraid now that it is paid for that I will see something else. So I just won't look
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    it looks beautiful!!!
  • Options
    Beautiful!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_i-found-my-dress-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:9b6612f2-c558-49a4-a250-449f822f7193Post:ec1cde38-2beb-4156-9629-bed087fba461">I found my dress...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found my dress....did anyone else have second thoughts?  Not that I have anything else in mind I just got a little jittery I guess because its just an important decision and I want to make sure it is the right one. Did anyone else feel that way? Here it is. Let me know what you think. Its Pronovias, Albinez. you can't really see all the detail on the side, cell phone cameras are not made for this, please disregard my unbrushed hair.  
    Posted by HHF0913[/QUOTE]

I found my dress at the beginning of this month and it took a few days for me to get excited
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Love it!  It looks so great on you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards