September 2013 Weddings

anyone else worried about the weather?

I live in NH and my FI insisted on a September wedding so it wouldn't be too hot.  I didn't have a huge preference on the month so I went with it.  Just realized... what if it's too cold?  It will be nice to have the fall foliage and such in our pictures and the GMs won't melt in their tuxes but I'm still panicking... I guess I can deal if it's chilly because our reception will be inside though.

My bigger worry is rain.  I'm a little batty about it so I looked up the past 20 years of weather for every Sunday in September and we picked the one with the least historical rain.  I think I will worry every single day until the day of the wedding.  I will be horrified if we can't have outside pics!

Someone please tell me I'm not alone in worrying about these things!! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: anyone else worried about the weather?

• I'm worried it may be too warm, if that counts!

FI told me I had free reign on whatever I wanted for the wedding as long as I gave him a month where it wouldn't be 80+ but we are in Chicago and on Sept 21 which is the first day of fall and it has been known to be pretty warm here throughout Sept.

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards