September 2013 Weddings
Options

Wedding/Reception in Tennessee help!

Where's the best place for an outdoor Wedding indoor reception? I'm going nuts looking lol. Date is Sept. 7th 2013. Colors Blue, yellow an some sliver.

Re: Wedding/Reception in Tennessee help!

• Options
    Try your local board. You'll probably have more luck with this question there! :)
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We thought about doing a gatlinburg wedding.  There are TONS of websites for weddings.  I don't personaly know of any but def lots to pick from! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What about that park with the mini-Parthenon in it in Nashville? Could make for some cool pictures. I think it'd be really cool to do it in the Smoky Mountains too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    leatbaleatba member
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    In Response to Re:Wedding/Reception in Tennessee help!:[QUOTE]Try your local board. You'll probably have more luck with this question there! : Posted by deburnin[/QUOTE]

The Tennessee board is dead. No one answers on there. I loved gatlinburg. A friend of mine got married there the scenery was awesome and their wedding pics are to die for. She is from Illinois and only made one trip to check it out prior to booking. She booked cabins for us we just had to pay for them but the price wasn't bad at all. Oh and she used all local vendors. The Internet was her best friend
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. Leatba do you know what the cabins name was? Cause there are tons lol. I really want something nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards