September 2013 Weddings

Re: VistaPrint PSA

• Options
    I was just getting ready to post it too!
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Aliadee1984Aliadee1984 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2013
    i'm getting ready to buy it ! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So I am planning on ordering my invites finally this weekend ... If you have to order using the groupon through a certain address how do you then use the retailmenot deal too? I am Sooo confused with how all this works.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DMoore, I'm wondering the same thing!
  • Options
    Google tells me that you have to start with Groupon.  Put in your code and press submit.  Then go to RetailMeNot and click.  Your cart will still be there and it's supposed to work out OK that way.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:VistaPrint PSA:[QUOTE]Google tells me that you have to start with Groupon. nbsp;Put in your code and press submit. nbsp;Then go to RetailMeNot and click. nbsp;Your cart will still be there and it's supposed to work out OK that way. Posted by BostonGIrl4732[/QUOTE]

Yup! I did this... Bought the groupon, got the code and went to their little site specific thing, logged into vistaprint , entered the code then closed the window after it registered that it took it. Went to retailmenot and searched for vista print clicked through to vistaprint that way and ended up saving more than half of what my invites , RSVP cards and reception cards would have cost. I think it was originally 400.25 after the coupons , then taxes and all it ended up being 129 and some change. I took the slow as dirt 14 days shipping option so not paying for shipping either
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Do you know if this is good with other coupons? I have one already for vista print but want to get this one too..??
  • Options
    I went through the retailmenot and groupon looks like I will just be paying 25 for the groupon. I only need like 60 invites and doing postcard rsvp's and postcard thank yous
    ***March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Aliadee1984Aliadee1984 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2013
    I'm not sure you can mix the groupons. We bought one deal under my name, and one deal under my FI and placed two separate orders. The only thing is we had to pay shipping twice, but we still saved an extra 45 on top of all the other savings doing it this way :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards