September 2013 Weddings

Check! Check! and Check!!!

What a successful weekend I had! I finally bought my dress and it is NOT even close to the one I told you guys I was buying like a month ago! It's a complete 180 from what I thought I would be getting but I love it so much!! I'll post a pic below. I also booked my hair and m/u people as well as the room all us ladies are staying in the night before the wedding. AND - i was having some concerns about the food at my venue so I requested a private tasting. We went yesterday and tried various entrees that they offer and the food was out of this world!!! My mind is really at ease now! I'm starting to feel like things are falling into place :) That being said, I'm working from home today because CT highways are shut down due to the hurricane. Please keep all us east coasters in your prayers these next couple of days!! 

Re: Check! Check! and Check!!!

• Oh my I'm in love with that dress!!!!! So beautiful!
    **September 2013 January siggy challenge - bouquet inspiration** 86412886570268992_SthmzhVF_c_zps5fe628c0 Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Such pretty detail!  CONGRATS!!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's a lovely dress!  I hope you guys all come through that all right, that storm looks like it's gonna be scary. (At times like this, I'm glad I live inland...)
  • deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    That dress is gorgeous!! Wow!!
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards