September 2013 Weddings
Options

Bucket list

What are the things you want to makesure you do before you kick the bucket?

What's on your Bucket list? 

We were talking about this at work today and thought it would be fun to ask here! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bucket list

• Options
    edited August 2012
    1.Swim with Dolphins (Done)
    2.Vist all 50 States (14 down)
    3.Go to England (where my Gmother was from)
    4.Help with something that will really change someone's life.
    5.Meet Jimmy Buffett
    6.Take an alaskan cruse
    7.Go to NYC for NYE

I am sure I have more but here is the start of my list..lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_bucket-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:bb84361e-7b3a-44fa-8bce-2cade456dbf5Post:c2f0b984-3574-4b1e-bb57-8b28fd0ed10b">Re: Bucket list</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.Swim with Dolphins (Done) 2.Vist all 50 States (14 down) 3.Go to England (where my Gmother was from) 4.Help with something that will really change someone's life. 5.Meet Jimmy Buffett 6.Take an alaskan cruse 7.Go to NYC for NYE I am sure I have more but here is the start of my list..lol
    Posted by MandiNewMommy[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>I like your list!!  I gotta think about mine and get back to you.  I'll be back!</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I always try to come up with a bucket list - and really cannot come up with a list of things -  I think the only one I know I want to do is to skydiving - FI will not under any circumstances - unless the plane were on fire and he had a parachute do it - but that would be the 1 thing i want to do before i kick it
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Don't really have a list but there are two things I really want to do, One is swim with the dolpins ( trying to talk FI into paying for it on our cruise) and two is meet Rascal Flatts. I love them so much. Been to there concert the last three years ( went last night :) )
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have a list of 30 things I want to do before I turn 30, which invole some simple stuff like taking a cooking class, shoot a handgun, finish my master's, get married... In terms of a before I die type of bucket list, the number one thing is visit Italy, where my family is originally from. Unfortunately it wasn't in the cards for our honeymoon, but maybe a future anniversary! 
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_bucket-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:bb84361e-7b3a-44fa-8bce-2cade456dbf5Post:c2f0b984-3574-4b1e-bb57-8b28fd0ed10b">Re: Bucket list</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.Swim with Dolphins (Done) 2.Vist all 50 States (14 down) 3.Go to England (where my Gmother was from) 4.Help with something that will really change someone's life. 5.Meet Jimmy Buffett 6.Take an alaskan cruse 7.Go to NYC for NYE I am sure I have more but here is the start of my list..lol
    Posted by MandiNewMommy[/QUOTE]

Looks like ours are very similar.

1. Travel to all 50 states. (I've made it to 35)
    2. Travel abroad.
    3. Visit a butterfly farm
    4. Pet a Tiger (Done)
    5. Swim with a dolphin (Done)
    6. Learn to Bellydance
    7. Take a painting class.
    8. Travel Route 66 start to finish
    9. Ride an Elephant again (did this when I was younger, and would like to do it again)
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • Options
    My bucket list is more in the "be willing to do anything" camp than crossing things off a list. I figure if I'm willing to try anything, then I don't need one. That being said, I do want to travel to all 50 states with FI, and all 7 continents. We've done 28 states together, and a buch more individually.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards