September 2013 Weddings
Options

Personal Victory and a CHECK

I don't know why I had such a hard time getting FI to just sit down and decide what we wanted to do about a honeymoon but after about 3 months of talking about it we FINALLY have booked one! Yesterday, I posted on a thread that I was going to hold his video games ransome until we decided (thus the personal victory) lol

Sooooo, Jamaica here we come!!

Also, another milestone: ALL of our vendors are booked! I'm finally started to feel like I've got a hold on this whole wedding planning thing! We'll see how long that feeling lasts haha

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Personal Victory and a CHECK

• Options
    Congrats!!!! Where are you going in Jamaica? I think that is where we are leaning to as well.
    ***September 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay!  What a wonderful feeling!  The best part about booking the honeymoon is that it gives you something to look forward to when the wedding stress starts to pile on...
  • Options
    We're doing one of the Sandals all-inclusive things. After reading about the different locations we went with Whitehouse. It seemed like it was more laid back and we would just be able to chill out. 

it really did feel good to book it! We were both jut really excited after we did it. I think it's really going to help to know that after the wedding I'll have a good 5 days to just hang out and decompress. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This is one that's been hanging over my head too. Unfortunately we aren't going to be able to book anything for awhile, since we,re not sure about what will be going on work wise for FI by then (if he has his own store we can't take a 2 week trip). We're leaning towards a mini-moon in Vegas and then a big honeymoon somewhere hot in January.

• Options
    I've been to Jamaica- you'll love it! Super friendly and very relaxing!
  • Options
    Congrats!  We booked 7 nights at a Couples resort, I can't wait to get there!!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_personal-victory-and-a-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:c79792d5-aeb3-4654-9dd2-5552a659716cPost:863e329a-c015-49f4-96b9-772f64e7f292">Personal Victory and a CHECK</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, another milestone: ALL of our vendors are booked! I'm finally started to feel like I've got a hold on this whole wedding planning thing! We'll see how long that feeling lasts haha
    Posted by janellegt13[/QUOTE]

I seriously <strong>cannot</strong> wait until I can say this. SERIOUSLY way to go.. it must feel good!!!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers March Siggy: Wedding Hair Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats!!!   We knew because of Megan's new job that we wouldn't be able to do the full week or two until next spring, so we decided to do two weeks at Folly Beach on our 1st anniversary.   Luckily, she was able to get off four days around the wedding, so we have a little bit of time to decompress after together.  Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sept. 2013 Board Sig Challenge for March: Hair Inspiration

Big freeze curls framing my face like this; Inverted braid or Frech twist up the back. No flower. Veil attached to comb in the back at top of braid/twist.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards