September 2013 Weddings

Tuesday

I have a crazy headache and it's spitting snow, but at least it's not Monday any more!

I have nothing interesting to report. I think I will be doing minimal wedding planning until the semester is over, things are just getting too crazy. But we do have our tasting on Friday, and I'm really looking forward to that.
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Tuesday

• There's two of them!  Oh well.

I'm at home this morning.  I'm going into work at lunch because everything is so slow because so many people are working from home.  The florist just cancelled on us for next Monday.  Turns out it's Passover.  Should have known that!  Whoops!  So we won't have our flowers taken care of, but she offered to open the shop another day for me so I'm hoping she'll come in on a Saturday to talk to me (she normally doesn't).

My epic Monday is slightly less epic, but that's OK.  FI and I would have had to stay at my parents to make the appointment.  Now we can stay at our own place and just go to the tasting from there.  Yay!
  • I think I hate Tuesday more than Monday this week. I got up an hour earlier than usual to get to work early since my audit that was due at the end of April is now due Friday. I only got to work about 20 minutes early because an accident closed the road I take to work and I ended up following a very slow driver down the one lane side road. Add to that it was slightly spitting rain and everyone here forgets how to drive. I don't know how most people that now live in FL survived up north with snow and ice if they can't hand a few rain drops.

On the plus side FI stuck to his word and we placed the order last night for the guys to purchase their suits and rent the shirt, tie and cufflinks. I was very excited to have a check! FI is also going to call Publix today and see if the cake lady is working on Sat afternoon for when we go to Cocoa. I'm hoping she is so we can get that ordered too.

***September 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Work is busy, but I have no energy for it. I had an anti-check yesterday: our ceremony musician/soloist cancelled on us. I had a back-up, but I got some terrible reviews on her. Back to the drawing board on that one!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_tuesday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:cbd4d474-c2c7-4257-99fa-bcd00f6a32acPost:97a9773a-1ded-4de4-b256-786b9f25997f">Re: Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I hate Tuesday more than Monday this week. I got up an hour earlier than usual to get to work early since my audit that was due at the end of April is now due Friday. I only got to work about 20 minutes early because an accident closed the road I take to work and I ended up following a very slow driver down the one lane side road. <strong>Add to that it was slightly spitting rain and everyone here forgets how to drive. I don't know how most people that now live in FL survived up north with snow and ice if they can't hand a few rain drops.</strong> On the plus side FI stuck to his word and we placed the order last night for the guys to purchase their suits and rent the shirt, tie and cufflinks. I was very excited to have a check! FI is also going to call Publix today and see if the cake lady is working on Sat afternoon for when we go to Cocoa. I'm hoping she is so we can get that ordered too.
    Posted by BAS19[/QUOTE]

The bolded. So freakin' true! I was born/raised in Tampa and moved up here to Seattle where the winter rain is pretty equal to the FL rain in the summer. I grew up figuring FL drivers had no clue. I moved here I was thinking, OK...these people drive in the rain ALL the time. This will be better. Ummm, nooope. Its worse. WAY worse. And it occasionally snows which creates panic. Mass chaos!! Its unlike anything I've ever seen! LOL.

Trust me, I'd take FL and all their hazards for downpours over WA and 10mph when wet ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI packed a bunch yesterday which is great only bad thing is he stacked the boxes in front of my side of the couch. I think it was his way of making me sit closer to him ;) Booked our DJ and got a great deal. He is a family memeber of my neighbor which is were we are having the wedding. As for today I am just going to try and make it though this day at work. I am so tired and was thinking about taking a sick day, but I should prob save them incase I really need them closer to the wedding!
    ***March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I am totally feeling that work is overrated. I'm saving my lets go home early days for when it gets nice out. Today is cold an dreary
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards