September 2013 Weddings
Options

Manic Monday

The final Mondays of summer are slipping away...

What do you have planned for this week?
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Manic Monday

• Options
    Just to get through work and prepare for vacation since we leave on Sunday !! I been waiting for this mini vacation for months !!!
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Still moving, since we didn't get quite finished this weekend...and then a wedding in Milwaukee with FI's family this weekend! And job hunting, which I'm starting to get sick of! Have an interview tomorrow at an architecture firm that I have high hopes for! Omg, don't mind me ending all of my sentences in prepositions today...not enough coffee yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oph - good luck with the interview tomorrow!
    Christina - have fun on your vacation!  Where are you guys going?

Short work week for me.  FI and I are going camping... I'm not really an outdoorsy person at all but he has been begging me to go on this trip for years.  With the group of guys we are going with my preparations have included making sure we have an extra large first aid kit and enough bail money in my checking.  It will be very interesting to say the least.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you ! Myrtle Beach for three days and two nights , sad thing is right now it says its going to rain the whole time Frown
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

CJ - enjoy your vacation!  Even if it rains, you're still on VACATION! :)
    Ophelia - good luck with the move and interview!

I have to throw a little energy into revamping our color scheme for the wedding.  I had my mind set on one reception venue, but after seeing (and booking) another this weekend, pink and gray would just not flow.  On to more fallish colors!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
  • Options
    Christina - Have a great vacation!  Rain can be fun as long as you take time to dance in it!
    Ophelia - Good luck tomorrow!
    Jlp - I'm not a camping person either.  Best of luck!
    Tay - I'm in the same boat as you with the colors.  Wish the venue wasn't so gold...

I'm hunting for a videographer this week and talking to a potential DJ.  I'm feeling good about my wedding stuff (deposit was sent to our photographer this morning!).

NWR - I have to clean this week.  I've been putting it off for awhile and I can't justify it anymore.  After a crazy weekend I just need some R&R.
  • Options
    I have to start fixing up my house so it can be rented when we finally close on our second home.
    Menu planning for the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I spent Monday re-doing the wedding guest list spread sheet ...
    my sister being helpful had done it up differently before - and moved people on the sheet all over - some even mixing up husband and wife pairs - I never knew where anyone was on the list when I would go to add an address or something - SO i just started all over on it yesterday - now my family - then his fammily are listed and our friends are groued together so when I go to look for someone on the list I have an idea of where they are on the list

Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards