September 2013 Weddings
Options

Monday Morning Woes

Morning, all. I can't even begin to focus this AM because I have my huge interview in an hour and a half. I had two anxiety dreams about it this weekend and I am holding on to some of that stress. Holy moly, have never been so nervous for an interview before.

Won't be on much today due to that and class this afternoon, but hope everyone is well and your Monday is less stressful than mine!
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Monday Morning Woes

• Options
    Good luck in your interview!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    September 2013 Siggy ~Hair Inspiration~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awww...  Good luck!  I'm sure you're going to do great.

FI and I finalized our invitation wording this weekend (with his parents).  It was really funny what they wanted changed (they wanted their names in fancy font).  We did not book the honeymoon (we ran out of time) but we're going to book it this week instead).

I'm going shopping today with my 30% off at Kohl's for a comforter and sheets for our new apartment.  We registered for nice stuff so this set will be moved into the guest room after the shower.  I love getting 30% off.... ;-)
  • Options
    Hope things went well at the interview!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck with the interview!  Today I'm starting a belly dancing class, so we'll see how that goes.  I figure it should be good for keeping me in shape for the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards