Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Favors

So I had always planned on using the personalized Hershey kisses that you can buy on the knot because of the simplicity and the colors - but when I went to order them I found out my name is too long! It will only let you enter 8 letters and mine has 9. I can't just leave a letter off, so I guess I'll have to figure something out. I'd rather not just to a single initial.

Does anyone know another good place to order favors? I looked at efavormart.com but they don't have the Hershey kisses. Even if I could order the labels and put them on the kisses myself, I could do that. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Favors

• Options
    AuburnAggieAuburnAggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know there are customizable labels at Hobby Lobby, including ones that are meant to fit on Hershey's kisses. They're the ones that just give you the code to the template on-line, so maybe you can play with the template so that your name will fit and print them off at home? They were in the DIY wedding section (with the invitations and rose petals, etc.) That or the actual Hershey website probably has them, but I imagine they'd be more expensive there.

HTH!
    "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." ~Robert Frost Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards