September 2013 Weddings

9/28-ers: 9 months to go!

I just love seeing that little car in my siggy getting closer and closer to the church! Happy 9 month mark, 9/28 ladies!
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 9/28-ers: 9 months to go!

• Yay! So exciting!! A new month of to-do's to get checked off!
  • So much left to do... Well, kind of. I am still not quite certain i LOVE my shoes. I did LOVE the price though.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_928-ers-9-months-to-go?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:e36f9c74-9fd5-467e-b475-a3594eaf3f79Post:849c00ac-a979-48bf-8ca0-2902cbb1655e">Re: 9/28-ers: 9 months to go!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So much left to do... Well, kind of. I am still not quite certain i LOVE my shoes. I did LOVE the price though.
    Posted by JBSMADA10[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on this one. Mine are super cute and were a great buy but I'm not sure if they are really "the shoes" if there is such a thing!

Yay 9 months!!
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Where have the months gone?!?  I've been so busy with the holiday season at work that I forgot I was getting married!  Congrats and good luck ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can't believe how fast time is going!!!  This is the officially the last day I have to say "I'm getting married next year", WOOT!!!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Geesh it feels like only yesterday it was 500 days till the wedding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations all us September brides!!!! >.< I feel like its cruch time now, so many things to do not enough time to do it. Going to see the venue on Monday so some excitment there.
  • OMG soooo excited!!!! I feel the same way though. It's crunch time! Although when I got my checklist notification I had already completed all the tasks! Yay for getting a head start!
    February Siggy Challenge... Honeymoon Destination:
    Honeymoon Cabin in the Smokey Mountains
    Gatlinburg, TN
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards