September 2013 Weddings

E-Pics w/props??

Did anyone use props in their e-pics? I want to use signs saying "He Asked" and "She Said YES!" or "She stole my heart" and "So I'm stealing his last name". We are doing them next week so I need to hurry up and decide what to use! 

Re: E-Pics w/props??

• We used one but it was on our puppy and just had our weddng date on it. It was super easy to make! I used those paintable numbers they sell at craft stores and glued them to a piece of wood- painted it all and drilled 2 holes for the ribbon. Took about a hour.
  • Could you do chalkboards?  Then you could erase and try different ones.  See which one comes out better.
  • I made our "Save the Date" sign with just some paint and a stencil that I printed and cut myself.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We aren't doing E-pics :( FI refuses and I am agreeing since it will save money. I think the ones with the signs are cute though. I think mine would have said "He FINALLY asked."
    ***September 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_e-pics-wprops?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:e4535995-6086-4021-ae75-c6984b000a7fPost:c3c26bd6-5fbe-4739-9edb-973d38f87fcb">Re: E-Pics w/props??</a>:
    [QUOTE]We aren't doing E-pics :( FI refuses and I am agreeing since it will save money. I think the ones with the signs are cute though. I think mine would have said "He FINALLY asked."
    Posted by BAS19[/QUOTE]

Us either. We haven't even picked a photographer yet!
    ***March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • We did Epics to get a sense of the photographer and develop a comfort level. I have an 11 year old daughter, so we also did some family shots, so it was really nice! Anyways, we did not use props, but I wish we had done something fancy with the whole "save the date" concept! I like the chalkboard idea or you can make signs that say something on each side! Have fun!
  • I'm a photo whore so we have taken pics with our photog several times. We just got engaged two weeks ago. When I met with him last week to take crown and sash pics (I'm a pageant queen) he told me that he and his wife would not charge me anything to take our wedding pics. We would just have to pay for their hotel, food & gas expenses. They normally charge $2k for weddings. My FI hates taking pictures and he is comfortable with them so this is totally worth it for me. I love the chalk board idea!!

• we did our save the date pics with a chalkboard. hopefully this gives you some inspiration!

• We used a prop, but it was a horse Laughing 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • We used props! We took our epics at the pumpkin patch. We wrote I PICK U on pumpkins, we each held an apple in our hand his apple said true and mine said love "true love". Than I had wooden hearts and letters to stick on them that I bought from hobby lobby one heart said "she stole my heart" and the other one said "so I'm stealing his last name. Than I also made other lil signs that I put on a ribbon and we held those up as well one said "save the date" and the other one "9.28.13" I'll try to go on the laptop tomorrow and post pics. Are you on our september brides Facebook page?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We didn't use props but I wish we did!  Our engagement photos came with our package so that's why we did them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards