September 2013 Weddings

Manic Monday

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend! 

What's going on this week wedding and non wedding?!? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Manic Monday

• Tonight I have an interview.  Tomorrow I have a meeting for my direct sales.  Wed getting LOs hair cute for the first time :(  Also have to work on birthday party stuff for LO.  Then Sunday FI has softball.  On top of work all week.  I am sure I am missing tons but thats all I can think about so far..lol 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Trying to enjoy another week without the boss, but having some dental issues that are preventing me from really enjoying anything at all...

WR: trying to get in contact with the church to schedule our next meeting with our pastor, and probably bugging some vendors... Seems like everyone has fallen off the face of the earth lately, but I assume they are just busy with this year's wedding season.
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jlp818Jlp818 member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker

This coming weekend Is my FI's family reunion/golf tournament/talent show.  It is always hilarious and VERY competitive.  FI is participating in the talent show but we are both skipping out on golf as we both suck.

Counting down the days to my mini vacation!  I'm taking next Mon, Tues, Wed off.  I was wicked excited until we found out FI can't take those extra days :( BUT my bestie has those days off so we are going to sizzle on the beach together! 

This week I have two dress appointments to go relook at two dresses that I can't choose between.  I think I am driving my sisters and mom nuts but I'm ok with it because it could be worse.  mwahahahahaha.  :)

I hope you ladies have a fab week!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Meeting with the photographer tomorrow.  If all goes well, we'll be booking!  Making an appointment to go back to the bridal shop with my mom and aunt to see the dress that I picked out and to order it.  Working on putting my bridal notebook together and organizing everything I've done already.  Life's about to get busy and I want this area to be organized so I don't have to worry about it!

NWR, a friend is coming to visit.  I haven't seen him in a long time because he was living in China for two years.  Can't wait to catch up!
  • I also have an interview today, but then I'm going in to my other job for half a day. Boo. Making a decision on a venue this week most likely! We've narrowed it down to two, our planner has mocked up financials for d@mn near everything and given us estimates and now we're crunching numbers, and deciding which direction to go in! I'm actually just relieved to be getting that done with. I'm so over looking at venues.  
  • I think I may have to keep hunting for my dj and def a videographer.  I started a diet last week and a gym routine.  I'm sticking to it!  Even though my wedding is not til next year I wanna keep up with the healthy habits so when crunch time comes I'm not freaking out!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Have nothing spectacular going on this week except work ... And I am ordering my Dave the dates this week so when my sister comes to visit in sept we can address them all... I guess trying to discuss with FI how he wants to incorporate his parents into the wedding both have passed is something I want to figure out sooner rather than later and finding an apartment together are big things we need to take a stab at this week.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Tonight we have our second florist appt which I hope comes out to be slightly cheaper!  I was a little shellshocked from our first quote!

Tomorrow we have a tasting with a local restaurant to possibly cater our wedding!

Thursday I'm going to get retainers to fix my little gaps in my teeth since my wisdom teeth came in and kinda moved some of my straight pretty teeth from my braces :(

And then Friday I am covering a shift at the children's hospital!

And nothingggggggggggg all weekend. FINALLY! haha

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards