September 2013 Weddings
Options

Check! - Angelic Voices

My dream for the wedding has come true!  We will have my church's full scale children's choir in white robes singing during our mass and as myself and the wedding party enter.  It will be a surprise to FI and everyone else (at least until the rehearsal)!  It's hard to keep the secret but definitely worth it.  I have always felt that a children's choir singing would be amazing for communicating the beauty of the moment.  The church sanctuary is majestic and gorgeous.

It's hard to believe I will actually experience it on our day.  Children are starting to become almost an unplanned theme with 2 ringbearers, 3 flower girls and 2 junior bridesmaids along with the groomsmen and adult bridesmaids.  But I can't imagine anything more beautiful with me and FI's love of children and plan to have our own one day soon.  Plus I've never been to a wedding that included a choir of any sort so I think it will be unique.  I've only seen something similar on TV at Kate Middleton's wedding with the boy's choir.

Re: Check! - Angelic Voices

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards