September 2013 Weddings
Options

Wedding Nightmares Anyone!!??

Good morning ladies!

Last night, I was having a series of NIGHTMARES about my wedding.  I was wearing the wrong dress, I apparently did not send out invitations, I could not find my veil and no one showed up!!  Did anyone else ever have a dream like this??  I was soo glad to wake up and realize it wasn't real!! HAHA
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Nightmares Anyone!!??

• Options
    I was having wedding nightmares a few weeks ago too! Haha i also forgot to send out invitations and i forgot to get the rest of my decorations and dj. I forgot my shoes so i had to get married in my friends black flip flops that were way too big! Whilr the guests were there i wouldnt let them sit until i figured out my seating chart!!! Haha
    ***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    All. The. Time. They mostly revolve around not being prepared -- not having a dress, not having favors, not having a DJ. It seems so silly because we're already so ahead of the game! 
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh yeah I am big on the wedding nightmares! Surprised they came so "early" as there is still months til the wedding, and therefor months til I expected these nightmares. I had several really bad nightmares already. In the worst one my brother drowned on my wedding day, but we still had to go on and try to celebrate, it turned into a horrible wedding of course. I also had the standard no dress,ugly dress, late for church dreams! I even dreamt that after walking down the aisle it wasn't my FI waiting for me but some guy I can't stand. I tried to protest, and say I wouldnt get married but the priest wouldnt hear it and neither would my family so I had to marry the wrong guy!
    Hope the nightmares wont get much worse as the wedding gets closer :)
  • Options
    A few months ago I had a dream/nightmare that we decided to get married tomorrow (in relation to the night i was having the dream". We too are way ahead of schedule with planning especially back then, I had done everything in the first two months we were engaged.

I remember in my dream I was so stressed out becuase we weren't ready, my dress wasnt altered, we didnt have invites, favors, the girls didn't have dresses, we had no DJ.

I woke up thinking HOLY CRAP, there's still so much to do.
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh, yep, I've had the "dress hasn't been altered" dream, and the "ugly dress" dream too!

However, in the ugly dress dream, we did fully and perfectly execute our first dance, so I guess that was the silver lining...
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    OMG ME TOO LAST NIGHT!

ALL. NIGHT. LONG!

My makeup girl never came and my face was all broken out, my hair wasn't done, the florist "never got our order" and my dad refused to wear his tux...he wanted to wear a Bears jersey since they were in the superbowl....in September.  Thank god that is all I can remember!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OH... I just remembered I had a Dream on Sunday.... 

Not really WR, but Bachelorette Party Related.

My FI is going to LA for his Bachelor Party anyway it was a surprise he had no idea. Likewise, I have no idea what the girls are doing for me. NONE.

Anyway, I dreampt we went to this small town about an hour away from where we live for my bachelorette party. I was SOOOOO Disappointed. FI gets to go to LA and I get this small town that we can go to anytime?! Needless to say I think my subconscious was really trying to tell me that I would like to go away for my bachelor party especially becuase he gets to go away.

I haven't said anythign to my BM's cuz I dont want to come across as a demanding bride. But I did tell FI and he said maybe he'd drop some hints. (His Sister is my MOH).
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I've been having them for awhile now, though thankfully not all the time.  I had a really bad one in which wedding day came and I not only didn't have anything done, but I had to get married out of my friend's house (which is way not big enough for everyone) and also I couldn't find shoes...any shoes.
  • Options
    leatbaleatba member
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited December 2012
    The latest dream was that I showed up at the wrong venue. I'm not a crier but I cried the entire dream. I called FI to ask where everyone was and he told me everyone was waiting on me so I tried to rush to the correct venue. I looked a hot mess when I got there but FI just wanted to get married so my ceremony pics were horrible. I woke up and set a reminder for the correct venue. Lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Wow!  I am glad I am not the only one having them so early!!  I am with the rest of you hoping that they don't become a regular occurrence!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yea, I have dreamt that I wasn't ready to go; once I had soaking wet hair for the ceremony, and another I was getting changed in front of all the guests! So bizarre!
  • Options
    I had a wedding nightmare about a month ago and anything and everything that could've went wrong DID! It was awful! I worst part was I missed my own wedding and so we had to start over with the planning process and all the money we put into it was down the drain!
    February Siggy Challenge... Honeymoon Destination:
    Honeymoon Cabin in the Smokey Mountains
    Gatlinburg, TN
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've had two...

One where I'd forgotten to get a wedding dress and I had to go to a salon on the morning of my wedding day and buy a dress that I didn't need to alter and I couldn't find anything!

Another where it was my wedding day and I was about to walk down the aisle, and then I remembered that I hadn't really planned anything for my wedding - no decorations, no bouquets, nothing. Plus, it was in a church (and my real wedding will not be) and I don't know the new mass. I walked down the aisle to "Only Time" by Enya and then during the mass my fiance and I completely butchered the apostles' creed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards