September 2013 Weddings
Options

TB Thursday

We're inching closer to the weekend! What do you have to brag about today?
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TB Thursday

• Options
    edited August 2012
    I lost 3 Ibs this week.  While it is not alot I am proud of myself! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_tb-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:f0b48a5f-09b6-45bd-b64f-2c1d0f2bfd2bPost:4aee7cf4-767a-4179-8d2b-54a6655535d8">Re: TB Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I lost 3 Ibs this week.  While it is not alot I am proud of myself! 
    Posted by MandiNewMommy[/QUOTE]

Woot woot!  I'm going to restart my Brazil Butt Lift routine tonight - I was getting kick ass results but slacked off.  Boo.

Right now I'm tracking the delivery status of my new KitchenAid stand mixer and I am so beyond excited that I can't get this ridiculous permagrin off my face.  I have ALWAYS wanted one, snagged a great deal over the weekend, and in a few hours I will be a proud new owner.

So.Freaking.STOKED!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We are short two people at work for the last 2 weeks and I haven't stabbed anybody yet :)

That's something to be proud of...right?!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_tb-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:f0b48a5f-09b6-45bd-b64f-2c1d0f2bfd2bPost:a89e20c7-33d4-4f63-9e24-6e09ff1e537e">Re: TB Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are short two people at work for the last 2 weeks and I haven't stabbed anybody yet :)<strong> That's something to be proud of...right?!
    </strong>Posted by elliemonster2012[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.  We don't even have to be missing staff and I'm usually ready to punch at least one person lol.
  • Options
    Mandi - That's AWESOME!!!  3lbs is 3lbs and actually is a totally perfect amount to lose in one week (slower the better to keep it off in the long run)

Tay: I understand your excitement on the kitchenaid!  LOVE!

Ell - HUGE accomplishment! 

Mine:  My birthday is on Saturday and we are heading to the Cape tomorrow for the weekend.  I LOVE celebrating birthdays, mine or anyones.
    Also I bought three new pairs of REEFS.  The sparkly brown, gray and black ones.  I flipping adore these flip flops. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Glad we are all on the same page haha! 

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm proud of myself for sticking with going to the gym. This is really big for me. Sad thing though I have lost any weight..Not even a pound..so that's kind of depressing but I won't give up !!
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    CJ (do you mind if I call you that?  Your s/n is miles long and I'm trying to be stealthy at work lol), sometimes you won't notice a real difference in lbs right away - some people actually gain because muscle weighs more than fat.  Skip the scale and try using a vinyl tape measurer and keeping track of your measurements; that's a really good way to tell what's happening and when.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Congrats on the working out!  I need to re-start mine now that things have calmed down a bit. 

Happy early birthday!  Hope it's a good one.

I know what you mean about being short-staffed.  I almost cried when the opening cashier this morning called out.

I am also tracking the mailman.  I started ordering samples last week so I've actually been pulling pieces of the wedding together this week.  (Or at least estimates and things one can actually touch.)
  • Options
    I got a breast reduction yesterday!! and I'm super proud that I actaully went through with it and didn't chicken out.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_tb-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:f0b48a5f-09b6-45bd-b64f-2c1d0f2bfd2bPost:424d92b3-29b1-475f-aa0d-6ca2ae7ea2c0">Re: TB Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got a breast reduction yesterday!! and I'm super proud that I actaully went through with it and didn't chicken out.
    Posted by ajr1211[/QUOTE]

<div>Good for you!  I totally know that feeling of relief (I had one about 10 years ago - I've never missed them once)</div>
  • Options
    I'm jumping on the wagon!  I've kept my gym routine going.  AND it's that time of the month!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards