September 2013 Weddings
Options

Centerpieces

My theme is peacock and I was walking around Michaels tonight and found these peacock feathers. I got a purple and a blue one and thinking about getting blue for half the tables and purple for the other.I need some opinions!! Do they look okay or are they too much? Should I add anything to it? and what I should put in the vase? :) They are kinda small not an average size vase but a small one. And please excuse the lighting in my kitchen lol
**September 2013 January siggy challenge - bouquet inspiration** 86412886570268992_SthmzhVF_c_zps5fe628c0 Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Centerpieces

• Options
    Very nice and creative! I think you could do willow branches as a filler inside or bold fruit like this....

***February Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination - Punta Cana!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

You could put those flat sided marbles in the bottom or sparkle sand. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    those are really unique! i love it! maybe put some pretty rocks in the vase? or fill it with water and those clear balls that disappear in water (hopefully someone knows what i'm talking about).
  • Options
    I think they look awesome!  Maybe like some of the others said put something in the vase.  I love these! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I like them! I think for the vase you should add water beads and floralytes so they glow! Do blue water beads and floralytes for the purple peacock feathers and purple water beads and floralytes for the blue feathers. hard to tell in the picture if the round submersible floralyes would fit in that vase though but I think Michaels sells smaller ones that are clear colored lights and as long as you have the colored water marbles that shouldn't matter. Post pics when you decide on what to fill the vases with! :)
    February Siggy Challenge... Honeymoon Destination:
    Honeymoon Cabin in the Smokey Mountains
    Gatlinburg, TN
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards