September 2013 Weddings

TMI Tuesday

Where's the kinkiest/most exciting place you and your FI have done the deed?
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TMI Tuesday

• mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    We had some pretty raunchy times in college... The bathroom counter of a hotel room (with friends on the other side of the door), a balcony at a resort, on our friend's computer chair (sorry, dude, we were wasted). I think the most memorable was probably under a cabana on the beach in Florida. It was nighttime, but there were plenty of people nearby. Scandalous! 
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Funniest - it was actually our first time lol!  Front seat of his pickup during a rainstorm in a cul-de-sac not even remotely close to either of our neighborhoods.  I kept hitting the horn during "key" moments and as we left, we realized that most of the block was on their front porches (I CLEARLY remember one dude holding a beer and pointing) staring at the truck.

Total mobile walk of shame out of there :)

Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LOL funny!

In a tanning bed, believe it or not!  I worked at a tanning salon when I was in xray school.  YIKES!  I sanatized the bed, I PROMISE!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In the boat on the lake...it was night time but def fun! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DanieKADanieKA member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Off a golf cart path. Don't ask! Although we haven't really gone down in frequency since we started dating, we have definitely become more conservative in where we do it! Haha! I'm more afraid of getting arrested now!
  • mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_tmi-tuesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:fba28c81-afc4-4990-8132-1e9acd146945Post:a0f1e050-f697-4cab-96cb-3fa521d6292f">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm more afraid of getting arrested now!
    Posted by DanieKA[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL! I'm definitely with you on that one. :)</div>
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • DanieKADanieKA member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_tmi-tuesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:fba28c81-afc4-4990-8132-1e9acd146945Post:02ad52c5-7544-4e61-a1e2-dd341b205fed">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMI Tuesday : LOL! I'm definitely with you on that one. :)
    Posted by mpickl[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, I'm not as young and carefree as I used to be! Now I have a job that I can get fired for and stuff! Ewwww! Adulthood! Keeping people from getting freaky in the streets! BOOO!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_tmi-tuesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:fba28c81-afc4-4990-8132-1e9acd146945Post:02ad52c5-7544-4e61-a1e2-dd341b205fed">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMI Tuesday : LOL! I'm definitely with you on that one. :)
    Posted by mpickl[/QUOTE]

Me too and wait till you have babies!! haha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In some random private woods on the 45th parallel in northern Michigan...not very far off the road...lol! That was pretty soon after we started dating though, and nothing like it has happened since!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards