Favors

When to order

Hey everyone ! i'm just starting the planning proccess, we're getting married March 2013... When do you order the favors? i'm really clueless about the whole process ! Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: When to order

• Well, it completely depends on what your favors are.

We did cupcakes as favorrs, and we booked a bakery about 4 months out, though we could have waited a bit longer I guess.

If you favors are edible (which I would highly recommend), then you want to make sure that you don't order TOO early, and that you have a place to store the favors properly until the wedding.   Most hard candy will keep okay in a cool dark place, but chocolate is trickier.

If your favor aren't edible, then I guess you can order whenever you want, as long as you have someplace to store them...
    DSC_9275
  • It all depends on what the favor is like pp said.  Ours are koozies, so we're just going to wait until the website has a good deal available, maybe around the holidays.  As long as you have a place to store the favors if they aren't edible, anytime is okay.  If they're edible you have to be a lot more careful they don't go bad, or get smooshed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards