Favors
Options

Can Koozie favors, any suggestions for phrases

We had originally picked to put "to have and to hold and keep your beer cold"  but a fried is getting married a couple weeks before us and that is what she is using.  We have a lot of the same people coming so would like to do something different.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Re: Can Koozie favors, any suggestions for phrases

• Options
    JenO24JenO24 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could include your names and wedding date on these as well...

The Wedding is Here
    Time for Beer

Eat, Drink, and Be Married

A hug for your drink from the new Mr. & Mrs. LastName

Vows are Done
    Time for Fun
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard "Eat, Drink and Be Married" & "To Have, To Hold, To keep your beer cold" so much it makes them corny. Every wedding I have ever attended, with the exception of one, gave koozies with one, or both of those phrases. My FI and I just did a monogram on the front of ours with our names and the wedding date. On the back we put a little picture of something that represented us. He picked infantry cross rifles as his symbol and I picked a symbol from our alma mater.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you have a lot of the same people, why not go with something completely different?
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    melissamc2melissamc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_can-koozie-favors-suggestions-phrases?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:039bb5f9-f6d0-4515-a488-6ce593a5c952Post:67c7a68e-1b3c-4876-9cc4-b0639439f0c3">Re: Can Koozie favors, any suggestions for phrases</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you have a lot of the same people, why not go with something completely different?
    Posted by CA2MT4EveR[/QUOTE]

This is what I'm thinking.  I can't even imagine wanting/needing one "Can Koozie," much less two!  Perhaps a bottle opener to cover all the bases?
    10-10-10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_can-koozie-favors-suggestions-phrases?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:039bb5f9-f6d0-4515-a488-6ce593a5c952Post:71e3dd7b-64cd-4fe9-9523-761f286c4ce2">Re: Can Koozie favors, any suggestions for phrases</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can Koozie favors, any suggestions for phrases : This is what I'm thinking.  I can't even imagine wanting/needing one "Can Koozie," much less two!  Perhaps a bottle opener to cover all the bases?
    Posted by melissamc2[/QUOTE]
    We have a collection of can koozies.  We generally take our own koozies with us places and there are times they get stolen or left behind or whatever.  So the more koozies the better, IMO. :)

I've received a can koozie as a favor that just had the bride and groom's name, their wedding date, and some hearts on it.  It was ok.  Personally, I don't really care too much what is on the koozie as long as it's not profane.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want to do a "beer" favor, how about a pint glass instead of the koozie? We're using discountmugs.com for ours.
  • Options
    kmorielkmoriel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Where are you purchasing you koozies?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I googled and http://www.kustomkoozies.com has a bunch of cute wedding ones. 
    "I went to ____ and ____'s wedding and all I got was this ____ Koozie." 
    "_____ and _______ tying the perfect knot." 
    "Stolen From _____ and ______'s wedding." 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think this is the route we are going to go.  I like the "This Can Koozie was stolen from ______ and ________'s wedding on (date)"
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards