Favors

sparkler idea???

Anybody having sparklers at their wedding? I'm trying to figure out how I should set them up. My first thought was place them in a terracotta pot outside ( Im doing a garden/spring theme) but idk if it will look strange with a bunch of sticks just poking out....

Re: sparkler idea???

• You could always get the sparklers that have the colored paper around them...then it wouldn't look like a bunch of sticks. Also...a little google research....

http://www.sparklersonline.com/creative_ideas/
  • Partytime55Partytime55 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    My niece had sparklers. Looked beautiful but they burned her dress and guests' clothes! She was also charged for the outside rug because the sparks left burn marks where they fell. She had cooler cups as wedding favors so the sparklers were propped up inside the cup along with a book of personalized matches. However--think twice about sparklers:)
  • If you get sparklers you must get some that are low smoke. There are several sparkler companies that offer this. I wouldn't purchase them from your local fireworks store....

I am going to display in some type of tin bucket with a sign that says "Let Love Sparkle" and "The Big Send off is at 10:00."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards