Favors

Help! Horsey favors

Hello,

We are having a subdued horse themed wedding in July.  I am struggling with what to do regarding favors without being over the top. So far, I have only come up with an okay horseshoe key ring.  Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!!!

Re: Help! Horsey favors

• edited December 2011
    horse shoe shaped chocolates.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ivyrose13ivyrose13 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would leave a keychain on the table... what about chocolates like the PP said? or horseshoe shaped cookies? 

The truth behind a well laced dress
  • edited December 2011
    You could give every guest a bottle of Red Horse Beer?

I hadn't heard of it until running a Google search in response to this post. 

• edited December 2011
    Thank you!  This has been really helpful!!!!
  • futurepivkofuturepivko member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_horsey-favors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:0b7e08bf-fef5-44b8-b34a-cd1ff5cd85cdPost:066671be-c81c-426d-86d8-6688024fe831">Re: Help! Horsey favors</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would leave a keychain on the table... what about chocolates like the PP said? or <strong>horseshoe shaped cookies</strong>? 
    Posted by ivyrose13[/QUOTE]

this is what we are doing (ive ridden and shown horses since i was 8 and i own a horse) but we are doing different shapes...horse heads, horse shoes, running horses, etc. we are using a pastry chef and she is charging us $2/cookie, but Im sure you can DIY it. we are putting them in pastry bags and tying them with personalized ribbon that we bought
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards