Favors
Options

Flip Flops

Has anyone done personalized flip flops as favors?  If anyone has recommendations of places to get them I'd appreciate it!

Re: Flip Flops

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure what you mean by personalized flip flops? How will you know each guest size to make sure everyone will get a pair? On the same note, would you wear flip flops with someone else's wedding name and date on them? Just some suggestions to keep in mind. Would this just be for the women or men too?
  • Options
    McKenna2012McKenna2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would not want shoes or anything else with your name and wedding date on them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't personalize them.  Unlike a matchbook, where the point is to get out a match and light it, the point of flip flops is specifically to wear them and be seen in them.  Would you wear someone else's name/monogram/wedding date to run to the gas station or out to a pool party?  I wouldn't.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also would not personalize them.  Maybe if you really want to do flip flops, have a basket of different sizes by the dance floor for women guests to put on to dance it.  As for using them as favors. I'd say no.
  • Options
    mcskatcatmcskatcat member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't be crazy about these either.  I, personally, don't like the really plain styles (like Old Navy) of flip flops, and I don't know what you'd do if you end up with 100 pairs of flip flops leftover. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think the idea is great for bridesmaids so they don't have to dance in heels all night long. I am looking for ideas to decorate sandals for my bridesmaids. Maybe that is what the original poster was meaning?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out this website... www.PartyGuestEssentials.com... they sell fully ASSEMBLED flip flops for guests and more, and the prices are very good!  I say "assembled" because they are "put together" with ribbon and the size is clearly stated on them.  There are not plastic zip ties or other tacky stuff that the regular store-bought kind come like
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    kwilder: vendors can't post here, stop advertising your stuff.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Sister2Groom!  My apologies, and I wasn't aware of that policy.  I guess I also don't really consider myself a "vendor" since I am a recent bride and MoH myself and have had a lot of non-profit experience with this stuff.  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards