Favors
Options

Favor Dilemma

I have been going back and forth for a while about what to do for favors. Finally, I have come up with 2 ideas but I don't know which one would be better. I'm thinking either glass coasters (the ones you can put a picture in) or a candy table. Big difference between the 2, I know. I know that edible favors are usually better because really, what do people do with wedding favors when they get them home? But I thought that the coasters would be useful and cute. The candy table would be fun, but I'm worried that not everyone invited would want candy. Also, my wedding is going to be about 300 people. I've read that you should try to have enough candy for 3 to 4 oz. per person and that's ALOT of candy for 300 people. Does anybody have any insight/ideas/suggestions?Thanks!

Re: Favor Dilemma

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've finally figured out what I'm doing...Since we're going to Hawaii for our honeymoon, I'm getting Hawaiian tea. There will be 2 flavored tea bags per favor and they will be wrapped up in a bag with a bow that matches my wedding colors, with a gift tag.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards