Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Expo/Create n Barrell

Anyone going this next Sunday? It's in Dallas.

lso, I got an email from Create n Barrell (i"m registering with them when the time comes), if you go to one of their engagement parties you get a free gift plus free food and drinks :) They have a wedding link on their site. Just throwing that out there to everyone :)

Re: Expo/Create n Barrell

• Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

If there's an expo/show/etc...I'm there. Do you have a link?
    I hadn't heard about Crate and Barrel doing that...but I think Macy's does something similar? I wish BB&B had something like that :( Come to think of it, registering while buzzed may be  dangerous!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This is the link to the expo information....

I'm going.. I have never been to a show or expo before...
  • Options
    MissAngelMissAngel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_expocreate-n-barrell?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:434f6cce-c010-4cb4-9016-4545a9b785bfPost:ef945ac7-ebd6-47a9-aba5-8f24a92d1336">Re: Expo/Create n Barrell</a>:
    [QUOTE]If there's an expo/show/etc...I'm there. Do you have a link? I hadn't heard about Crate and Barrel doing that...but I think Macy's does something similar? I wish BB&B had something like that :( Come to think of it, registering while buzzed may be  dangerous!!
    Posted by courtski2004[/QUOTE]

Crate and Barrel does it like once a month I think?  We just haven't gone yet.  I set up my registry online with them because FI and I have been so busy, but we plan on making it out there for one of their "parties".  Check their website, each location has a different date I believe.  I LOVE Crate and Barrel!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did this a few months back.  Pretty nice since the store wasn't open yet.  We got a free gift from C&B, but also since we love Wusthoff knives and registered for more, their representative gave us a gift.

It's not amazing or anything, but free gifts and food and no crowds are always nice!
  • Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Oohhhhh I did get something in the mail for this, with free admission I think. I will be there scoping florists and photogs :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_expocreate-n-barrell?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:434f6cce-c010-4cb4-9016-4545a9b785bfPost:ef945ac7-ebd6-47a9-aba5-8f24a92d1336">Re: Expo/Create n Barrell</a>:
    [QUOTE]If there's an expo/show/etc...I'm there. Do you have a link? I hadn't heard about Crate and Barrel doing that...but I think Macy's does something similar? I wish BB&B had something like that :( Come to think of it, registering while buzzed may be  dangerous!!
    Posted by courtski2004[/QUOTE]

LOL sorry I found the registering at BBB buzzed funny! Anyways yes here is the link <a href="http://www.greatbridalexpo.com" rel="nofollow">www.greatbridalexpo.com</a>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_expocreate-n-barrell?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:434f6cce-c010-4cb4-9016-4545a9b785bfPost:6599816d-bf03-4e08-9077-f0e39059733c">Re: Expo/Create n Barrell</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expo/Create n Barrell : Crate and Barrel does it like once a month I think?  We just haven't gone yet.  I set up my registry online with them because FI and I have been so busy, but we plan on making it out there for one of their "parties".  Check their website, each location has a different date I believe.  I LOVE Crate and Barrel!
    Posted by MissAngel[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if they do it once a month or not.When I checked their site, all the locations in the area had the same date. 10/3  We're going today (since we're both off) to RSVP for Sunday! Might as well pre register with them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Here's the link to the Crate & Barrel one.. It's oct. 3, 17, and 24th. http://www.crateandbarrel.com/Gift-Registry/Events.aspx

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were originally registered at BB&B and went to C&B to buy a gift for someone else's wedding.  We fell in love w/ that place!  Their staff is so friendly & helpful and their stuff is of great quality.  Our "gift" from them was a set of cute toasting glasses..not great, but better than what a lot of places give you. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards