Favors
Options

is it too much?

We're doing a sort of mini-destination (our fams are 10 hours apart and we're meeting half way at a beach town). I'd like to get everyone something a little more like some decent coffee and beignet mix (french doughnuts) or custom wine and chocolates. Either one can work well, but am I doing too much? I don't want to spend crazy money, but I'd like to get everyone something nice for making the drive.

Re: is it too much?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The items that you described sound like a little much for a wedding favor but they would be perfect for a welcome bag, which is a great way to thank your guests for making the trip.  Put together a bag with the wine, chocolate, etc., a welcome note, a local map and a guide to local attractions.  You can leave the bags at the hotel where your guests are staying and the front desk staff will hand them out as they check in.  Then you could pick a more simple and traditional wedding favor. 
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it sounds like too much at all. We are from the UK and getting married in Vegas so, like you, decided to do a bit more than the usual for our favours
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards